• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will You Be Joining Me at Evansville, IN Fall Launch?

In summary, the Evansville, IN Fall Launch is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef in Evansville, Indiana to showcase their newest products and fall-themed recipes. It will take place on September 15th at the Evansville Convention Center and is open to anyone who purchases tickets in advance. Attendees can expect to see live cooking demonstrations, sample new products and fall recipes, and have the opportunity to purchase products at a discounted price. Tickets can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant and are expected to sell out quickly.
ChefShalon
Gold Member
Hey I will be at the Evansville, In fall launch. Who from here will be there?? :D Let me know.. I of course look like my pictures.

Launch is finally in my hometown and I won't be able to make it :( Daughters 2nd birthday and all sorts of other things. But if you need local information I can help! Hope you have a great time at launch!

I will be there!

I'll be in Evansville!

I will be there too! I'm trying to find my CS button! Shall we designate a meeting place? Like maybe during the lunch break?

There is a group of us coming from St. Louis.....can't wait!

Brenda.the.chef said:
I will be there too! I'm trying to find my CS button! Shall we designate a meeting place? Like maybe during the lunch break?

Hmm Sounds like a good idea, I am unfimilar with the layout of the venue. Do you know the venue and a good place?

I'm not familiar with The Centre.. I'll have to look it up

I will be there! Can't wait to see what's new for fall! Would love to have a chance to meet up with you all.

There is a large lobby outside of the conference room. The lobby is the length of the conference room. I don't know if there will be a great place to meet. The east end or the west end would be the easiest. Also, last time I was there, the parking lot was under construction and half of it was unavailable. There are several parking garages near. Just a heads up. =)

What is the Evansville, IN Fall Launch?

The Evansville, IN Fall Launch is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef in Evansville, Indiana to showcase our newest products and fall-themed recipes.

When and where is the Evansville, IN Fall Launch taking place?

The Evansville, IN Fall Launch will be taking place on September 15th at the Evansville Convention Center located at 715 Locust St, Evansville, IN 47708.

Can anyone attend the Evansville, IN Fall Launch?

Yes, the Evansville, IN Fall Launch is open to anyone who is interested in learning about our new products and fall recipes. However, tickets must be purchased in advance.

What can I expect to see at the Evansville, IN Fall Launch?

At the Evansville, IN Fall Launch, you can expect to see live cooking demonstrations, sample our new products and fall recipes, and have the opportunity to purchase our products at a discounted price.

How do I purchase tickets for the Evansville, IN Fall Launch?

Tickets for the Evansville, IN Fall Launch can be purchased online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Tickets are limited and are expected to sell out quickly, so we recommend purchasing them as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Bren706
  • jchriste65
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
Admin Greg