• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Creating Shows on PWS - Any Solutions?

In summary, the issue with creating shows on PWS is that users may encounter an error message, which can prevent them from successfully creating their desired show. If this issue occurs, users can try refreshing the page, clearing their browser's cache and cookies, or using a different browser. However, there is no specific time or day when this issue occurs, and it is best to troubleshoot by following the suggested steps. Alternative methods for creating shows on PWS include using a different device or the PWS app, and to prevent this issue in the future, it is recommended to have a stable internet connection and use a computer instead of a mobile device. If the problem persists, users can contact PWS support for further assistance.
Suzballard
Is anyone else having trouble creating shows on their PWS? Once I enter the info and try to 'continue' I get an error. Haven't had a chance to call in yet but wondered if anyone else was having a problem.

Thanks

I'm not. I just set up a show on my PWS.
Do you have the full address/phone/email for the host?

What error are you getting? I often get a "Your session has expired" error and it drives me nuts. When that happens, I have to go all the way back to CC, and I'll hit refresh while holding the Ctrl key. Haven't figured out why it's happening or how to fix it yet.

It was a DNS error but it is working now for some reason. Thanks!

for bringing this to our attention! I have not personally encountered this issue, but I will definitely look into it for you. In the meantime, have you tried clearing your cache and cookies and then trying again? Sometimes that can help resolve any technical issues. If the problem persists, please don't hesitate to give our customer service team a call for further assistance. They are always happy to help troubleshoot any issues with our PWS. Thanks again for letting us know!

1. Can you explain the issue with creating shows on PWS?

The issue with creating shows on PWS is that sometimes users encounter an error message when trying to add a show. This can be frustrating and prevent them from successfully creating their desired show.

2. What steps should I take if I encounter this issue?

If you encounter this issue, try refreshing the page and attempting to add the show again. If the problem persists, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or using a different browser. If none of these solutions work, contact PWS support for further assistance.

3. Is there a specific time or day when this issue occurs more frequently?

There is no specific time or day when this issue occurs more frequently. It can happen at any time due to various factors such as server load or technical glitches. If you encounter this issue, it is best to follow the steps mentioned above to troubleshoot the problem.

4. Are there any alternative methods for creating shows on PWS?

Yes, there are alternative methods for creating shows on PWS. You can try creating the show using a different device, such as a computer instead of a mobile device. You can also try creating the show through the PWS app, if available. If none of these methods work, contact PWS support for further assistance.

5. How can I prevent this issue from happening in the future?

To prevent this issue from happening in the future, make sure you are using a stable internet connection and have cleared your browser's cache and cookies. It is also recommended to use a computer instead of a mobile device for creating shows on PWS. If the problem persists, contact PWS support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Daron
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
firediv
  • lkprescott