• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Accessing PWS on Old Consultant Corner?

In summary, an error message on the old web is a notification that appears on a website when something has gone wrong, and it can be caused by a variety of factors such as broken links, server issues, or incorrect user input. Old websites may have more frequent error messages due to outdated technology and coding, and as the internet evolves, they may not be able to keep up with the latest standards. Unfortunately, as a user, there is not much you can do to fix an error message on an old website, but you can try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. In most cases, an error message on an old website is not harmful, but it is always best to be cautious and not click on any suspicious messages.
PamperedchefDaly
Gold Member
Is anybody having trouble accessing their PWS from the old Consultant Corner? I've been trying for two days to get into my website, and keep getting an ERROR message that the web is temporarily down. I have an outside order that I'm trying to access for the credit card information. I tried deleting cookies, and it still won't work.Nevermind. I cleared cookies again and then restarted my computer. It worked, and I have access to my website. Phew. I thought I was going to be forced into Beta! :eek:

Last edited:
no problems for me on logging in

Hey there! Sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing your PWS from the old Consultant Corner. I haven't personally experienced this issue, but it sounds frustrating. Have you tried reaching out to the website's customer support for assistance? They may be able to provide some insight or help troubleshoot the issue. In the meantime, I'm glad to hear that clearing your cookies and restarting your computer worked for you. Hopefully, you won't have any more issues accessing your website. Good luck with your outside order!

1. What is an error message on the old web?

An error message on the old web is a notification that appears on a website when something has gone wrong. It can be caused by a variety of factors, such as a broken link, server issues, or incorrect user input.

2. Why do I keep seeing error messages on old websites?

Old websites may have more frequent error messages due to outdated technology and coding. As the internet evolves, older websites may not be able to keep up with the latest standards and may encounter errors more often.

3. How can I fix an error message on an old website?

Unfortunately, as a user, there is not much you can do to fix an error message on an old website. You can try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache, but if the error persists, it is likely an issue on the website's end.

4. Can an error message on an old website be harmful?

In most cases, an error message on an old website is not harmful. However, some hackers may use fake error messages to trick users into downloading malware or giving away personal information. It is always best to be cautious and not click on any suspicious error messages.

5. Is it worth using an old website if it frequently shows error messages?

This ultimately depends on the importance and reliability of the information on the website. If the website is vital to your needs and the errors do not significantly impact its functionality, then it may still be worth using. However, if the errors make the website unusable or unreliable, it may be best to find an alternative source.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShellBeach
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • mspibb