• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Envelopes for Season's Best?

In summary, the Envelopes for Season's Best are specially designed to hold and protect your Season's Best recipe cards, and each envelope can hold up to 6 recipe cards. They are reusable and can be customized with your own labels. They are sold separately from the Season's Best recipe cards, but are a useful addition to your collection of Pampered Chef tools.
babywings76
Gold Member
Every once in a while, I want to mail someone a SB. It always feels weird mailing them in a clasp envelope, so I was thinking of ordering the envelopes for them on the supply order. Does anyone else buy those? Are they just big enough for the SB or are they slightly bigger? Are they white or have any other logo or design on them?

I buy them on the supply order and they are plain white and big enough to hold a SB and receipts/full page, etc. I tend to send my catalog hosts a SB with the P3 receipts in this envelope.

It's cheaper to buy these envelopes by the 100 or 1000's at an office supply store. Then you can offer to give envelopes to guests who buy SB's in bulk (that's what I do). :)

I have 5"x8" greeting card envelopes from an office supply store that work just fine for the purpose of SB's.

esavvymom said:
I have 5"x8" greeting card envelopes from an office supply store that work just fine for the purpose of SB's.

That's good to know...I wondered if they would work. Thanks for that tip!

michelletx said:
That's good to know...I wondered if they would work. Thanks for that tip!

Likewise, I've been interested in knowing how other consultants mail them.

1. What is the purpose of the Envelopes for Season's Best?

The Envelopes for Season's Best are specially designed to hold and protect your Season's Best recipe cards. They are perfect for organizing and storing your favorite Pampered Chef recipes.

2. How many recipe cards can the Envelopes for Season's Best hold?

Each envelope can hold up to 6 recipe cards, making it easy to keep all your favorite recipes in one place.

3. Are the Envelopes for Season's Best reusable?

Yes, the Envelopes for Season's Best are made from durable, high-quality materials and can be reused for multiple seasons. Simply wipe them clean with a damp cloth and they're ready to use again.

4. Can I customize the Envelopes for Season's Best with my own labels?

Yes, the Envelopes for Season's Best come with blank labels that you can customize with your own recipe categories. This allows you to personalize your envelopes and easily find the recipes you need.

5. Do I need to purchase the Envelopes for Season's Best separately from the Season's Best recipe cards?

Yes, the Envelopes for Season's Best are sold separately from the Season's Best recipe cards. However, they are a great addition to your collection of Pampered Chef tools and can help you keep your recipes organized and easily accessible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • PCJenni
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • c00p