• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How many envelopes can you get for $4?

In summary, it is suggested to order 25 envelopes for $4 in the supply order for Season's Best. However, it is also mentioned that it may be cheaper to buy them at a store. It is recommended to use the self-seal type for a stronger seal and to possibly add a PC logo to the envelopes. It is also suggested to keep a supply on hand and give them to customers who purchase multiple Season's Bests. It is noted that this is a good customer service and is tax deductible. Some hosts use the Season's Best as a greeting card and get guests to sign it before giving it to the host. It is mentioned that envelopes can also be bought at the dollar store.
A guests wants to order envelopes for the Season's Best. I found them for $4 in the supply order but how many do they get for the $4?

I think 10 or 12. You can also use envelopes from craft stores that are sized for large greeting cards (8 1/2 x 11 sheet folded in half).

Thanks for the info Ann. The guest wants me to get them for her... so I'm not going to drive all over town with my 16 month in tow for this woman. She was treating me like "the help" if you get my drift!

Yeah, it's probably cheaper to just buy them at a store. That's what I do. PLUS, I always get the self seal type b/c it's a strong seal then. I don't think the one from PC have PC anywhere on them. THAT would be nice. YOU, however, could do that if you wanted.

PCJenni said:
A guests wants to order envelopes for the Season's Best. I found them for $4 in the supply order but how many do they get for the $4?

You get 25

Well, since she'd have to wait for them to come in anyway, just get some when you are out. Most stores have them, I think (like Walmart, Target). Charge her whatever you want. They don't come in a box from PC so...And I've had one host like that (never DID actually have her home show). She had a catalog show and then later a $1300 or so show with someone else (b/c she HAD to...but she likes me better). Yeah, and now she just moved in next door! Inhale, exhale...everything is FINE!

I keep a supply on hand and give them to anyone who purchases multiples of Season's Bests. I always suggest that people buy several and give them in place of greeting cards. For under $2 a greeting can be put on the inside cover and the recipient gets great recipes and they will think of that friend every time they use it.

At $4 for 25 I think of it as a great customer service - and it's deductable. I couldn't charge - people get cards at the store with a "free" envelope...

BethCooks4U said:
I keep a supply on hand and give them to anyone who purchases multiples of Season's Bests. I always suggest that people buy several and give them in place of greeting cards. For under $2 a greeting can be put on the inside cover and the recipient gets great recipes and they will think of that friend every time they use it.

At $4 for 25 I think of it as a great customer service - and it's deductable. I couldn't charge - people get cards at the store with a "free" envelope...

What a great idea!!!

Denarella said:
What a great idea!!!
Thanks!

And the under $2 INCLUDES the stamp (it takes $83 - I think - they just recently changed that you know...)!

BethCooks4U said:
Thanks!

And the under $2 INCLUDES the stamp (it takes $83 - I think - they just recently changed that you know...)!

LOL! $83?!?!? That's more expenive than I thought! Did they go up that much!? :eek: :D :rolleyes: :p (Sorry, couldnt resist)

BethCooks4U said:

Me too! I just write on the receipt how many envelopes they need and attach them to the receipt when I give it to the host. That way when the order comes in, the SB and envelopes are together.

Great idea about using the SB as greeting cards. I actually give one to each host and get all the guests to sign it first. They love it!

I buy my envelopes at the dollar store, but it sounds like you're getting plenty for $4....probably a better deal!

stayinathomemama said:
Me too! I just write on the receipt how many envelopes they need and attach them to the receipt when I give it to the host. That way when the order comes in, the SB and envelopes are together.
Exactly what I do!

I have heard of sending out the SB in place of greeting cards, but did not realize how much cheaper that would be. Thanks.

I talk about using Seasons Best as greeting cards at all my shows. As we head into the holiday seasaon I really see an uptick in the number of the books that I sell. I sold 30 in the past 2 shows. It is a nice "upsell" because people are not thinking about the $$ they are spending on the SB as part of their order.... it is a gift so they are thinking they can spend more money!

1. What are Envelopes for Season's Best used for?

Envelopes for Season's Best are used to store and organize the seasonal recipe cards from Pampered Chef. They are also great for gifting recipe cards to friends and family.

2. How many recipe cards can the Envelopes for Season's Best hold?

The Envelopes for Season's Best can hold up to 30 recipe cards, making it easy to store and access all of your favorite seasonal recipes.

3. Are the Envelopes for Season's Best dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Envelopes for Season's Best are top rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for longevity.

4. Do the Envelopes for Season's Best come in different designs?

Yes, the Envelopes for Season's Best come in a variety of seasonal designs such as winter, spring, summer, and fall. You can also purchase a set of all four designs.

5. Can I purchase additional Envelopes for Season's Best?

Yes, you can purchase additional Envelopes for Season's Best on the Pampered Chef website or through your independent consultant. They are also included in the Season's Best Recipe Card Collection sets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • wadesgirl