• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Booking Entries in Pp: Tips and Tricks for Pampered Partner Users

In summary, to enter a new booking in Pampered Chef, go to the "Bookings" tab and click on the "+ New Booking" button. You can also edit or delete a booking by finding it in the "Bookings" tab and clicking on the corresponding buttons. To view all upcoming bookings, use the "Upcoming" filter or search bar. Reminders can be added for bookings and multiple bookings can be made for the same customer by selecting their name from the dropdown menu.
bejams
When I enter a show in pampered partner, if the guest changes the date of the booking you enter is that a problem. I put a date in and my guest wasn't sure she would be off work that night. I am so relieved I entered my first show in PP tonight. Thanks for all your support on this board. I hope to one day be able to contribute as well as recieve.

NoIt doesn't matter what date is put in as long as they hold their show within the next 6 months. I think the reason why is because people cancel and reschedule. :) :) :)

It's great to hear that you entered your first show in Pampered Partner and that it went well for you! As for your question about changing the date of a booking, it shouldn't be a problem as long as you update the date in Pampered Partner as well. It's always good to have open communication with your guest and make sure that the new date works for both of you. I'm sure you'll be able to contribute to this forum in no time. Keep up the good work!

1. How do I enter a new booking in Pampered Chef?

To enter a new booking in Pampered Chef, go to the "Bookings" tab on the home screen and click on the "+ New Booking" button. Then, fill in the customer's information, select the date and time of the booking, and add any notes or special requests. Finally, click "Save" to add the booking to your schedule.

2. Can I edit or delete a booking in Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can edit or delete a booking in Pampered Chef. Simply go to the "Bookings" tab, find the booking you want to edit or delete, and click on the corresponding buttons. Keep in mind that once a booking is deleted, it cannot be recovered.

3. How can I view all of my upcoming bookings in Pampered Chef?

To view all of your upcoming bookings in Pampered Chef, go to the "Bookings" tab and click on the "Upcoming" filter. This will show you all of the bookings that are scheduled for the future. You can also use the search bar to find a specific booking.

4. Is there a way to add a reminder for my bookings in Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can add a reminder for your bookings in Pampered Chef. When entering a new booking or editing an existing one, you can select the option to set a reminder. This will send you an email or text message before the booking to remind you of the details.

5. Can I add multiple bookings for the same customer in Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can add multiple bookings for the same customer in Pampered Chef. This is helpful if the customer wants to schedule multiple parties or events with you. When adding a new booking, you can select the customer's name from the dropdown menu to link the booking to their profile.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wannasellit
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefmama
  • RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • leannvv