• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Learn How to Add a Co-Host to Your Show with These Simple Steps

In summary, having a co-host for your Pampered Chef show can bring a fresh perspective, increase engagement, and make the show more enjoyable. When choosing a co-host, consider someone who shares your passion and complements your personality. To add a co-host, discuss with them and contact your Pampered Chef consultant. It is not necessary to pay your co-host, but you can offer a Pampered Chef product or split the host rewards as a gesture of gratitude. Co-hosts can access training resources on the Pampered Chef website, and you can also offer to train them before the show.
babywings76
Gold Member
I know this is probably really dumb and it's probably staring me right in the face...

But how do I enter in a co-host on a show?

When you create the person as a Guest- there is a button to select for "co-host"...it's where you can check "outside order", etc - under the guest list box. It's just above where you enter Name/Items, etc.

esavvymom said:
When you create the person as a Guest- there is a box to check for "co-host"...it's where you can check "outside order", etc - under the guest list.

Also remember, no co-hosts on Catalog shows.

Great! Got it to work--Thanks! :) It is a cooking show. They are sisters. The one sister has too small of a place, so they are combining.

I just love this website. I was trying to figure out how to list co-host, came here and did a search and Boom! There's the answer!
Thanks!
Amy

What are the benefits of having a co-host for my Pampered Chef show?

Having a co-host for your Pampered Chef show can bring a fresh perspective and new energy to your presentations. It also allows for a more interactive and engaging experience for your guests, as they can learn from two different personalities and cooking styles. Additionally, having a co-host can help with sharing the workload and can make the show more fun and enjoyable for both you and your guests.

How do I choose the right co-host for my Pampered Chef show?

When choosing a co-host, it's important to consider someone who shares your passion for cooking and the Pampered Chef products. Look for someone who has a similar cooking style and is comfortable in front of a crowd. It's also helpful to choose someone who complements your personality and can bring a different perspective to the show.

What are the steps to adding a co-host to my show?

The first step is to discuss the idea with your potential co-host and make sure they are interested and available. Next, you will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service to add the co-host to your show. Once they are added, you can work together to plan the show and divide responsibilities. On the day of the show, make sure to introduce your co-host and give them time to shine during the presentation.

Do I need to pay my co-host for their participation?

No, you do not need to pay your co-host for their participation. However, it is a nice gesture to offer them a Pampered Chef product as a thank you for their time and help. You can also offer to split the host rewards with them, if applicable, as a way to show your appreciation.

Are there any training resources available for co-hosts?

Yes, there are training resources available for co-hosts on the Pampered Chef website. They can access the same training materials as hosts, including product information, tips for hosting a successful show, and ways to engage with guests. You can also offer to train and prepare your co-host before the show to ensure they feel confident and comfortable during the presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Chef Ritz