• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Benefits: Understanding Past Host Discounts and Catalog Shows

In summary, entering a past host number allows you to access the information of a previous host, such as their order history and contact information. You can find your past host number on previous order confirmation emails or on your Pampered Chef consultant business card. It can be used to place an order for someone else with their permission. If you can't remember your past host number, you can contact your consultant for assistance. There is no limit to the number of past host numbers you can enter, making it helpful for consultants with a large client base.
Monty060609
I have a friend who did a catalog show for October. Without even being asked she said I'm keeping all the info so I can keep taking orders for November.

Wouldn't she get the past host 10% discount? P3 has that part greyed out when I go to start her 2nd show.

P3 will update her contact automatically. However, as the host of the 2nd show, the 10% discount doesn't apply. Her host discount with the party will be higher. The only way the 10% would apply is if she was a guest on her own party.

oh I see, she gets 10% off as a guest for a year.

I thought it was in addition to the host discount.
Thanks Crystal!

If she is wanting some of the Guest Special items (20% off Simple Additions), she benefits more by using her Host Discount than if she using just her PHD on top of the 20% Simple Additions discount.

What is the purpose of entering a past host number?

Entering a past host number allows you to view and access the information of a previous host, such as their order history and contact information. This can be helpful for placing an order on their behalf or following up on past orders or parties they have hosted.

Where can I find my past host number?

Your past host number can be found on any previous order confirmation emails or on the back of your Pampered Chef consultant business card. You can also contact your consultant for assistance in locating your past host number.

Can I use a past host number to place an order for someone else?

Yes, you can use a past host number to place an order for someone else as long as you have their permission. This is a great option for helping a friend or family member with their order or sending a gift to someone who has hosted a party in the past.

What if I can't remember my past host number?

If you cannot remember your past host number, you can contact your consultant for assistance. They will be able to look up your number and provide it to you. You can also try searching your email for past order confirmation emails, as your past host number will be included in those emails.

Is there a limit to the number of past host numbers I can enter?

No, there is no limit to the number of past host numbers you can enter. You can enter as many as you need to access the information of your previous hosts. This is especially helpful for consultants who have a large client base and have hosted multiple parties in the past.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • PCALISON437613
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • floccies