• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Warranty and Returns on Individual & Combined Orders

In summary, the return policy for individual orders at Pampered Chef allows for returns within 30 days of receipt for a refund or exchange. The policy for combined orders is the same. If an item is defective, customers can contact customer service for a prepaid return label and instructions. A receipt is recommended but not required for returns. Personalized, used, or non-original items and consumable products are not eligible for returns.
pchefinski
i have a strange question:

Sally wants to put in an individual order, and then decides to add on her mother(Betty)'s order. she figures she'll have her mother's products shipped to her and it will also save her mom from paying shipping.. does that mean that Betty will not get the warranty on her products?.. well, the warranty comes on the product, but does that mean that if something happens to Betty's product, that in order to exchange/replace the product, it has to be done through Sally's name?

also, sally has a past host discount and since she wants to add her mom's products onto her order, the 10% discount goes to the entire order.. so, does that have anything to do with returning/replacing the product if Betty needs to do so?

i hope you followed that! :) thanks in advance -- i need to know for an order i have to submit tonight.

Last edited:
To my understanding Betty's order would have to be exchanged or refunded under Sally's name.

thanks.. just as long as putting it in with sally's order doesn't make it so that betty has no warranty on her products... i don't want to mess up betty even if sally is trying to do something nice.. thanks :)

This is just like someone giving a gift. I print out an extra Pampered Partner receipt to give to the person receiving the gift. When it comes to warranty, it does not matter what the name on the order is as long as they have a receipt.

that's what i was guessing too.. i just did this tonight, and i'll make sure to print up that extra receipt. :)

thanks again :)

What is the return policy for individual orders?

The return policy for individual orders at Pampered Chef allows for returns within 30 days of receipt for a refund or exchange. The item must be in its original condition and packaging.

Can I return an item from a combined order?

Yes, you can return an item from a combined order. The return policy for combined orders is the same as individual orders, allowing for returns within 30 days of receipt for a refund or exchange.

What is the process for returning a defective item?

If you receive a defective item, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562. We will provide a prepaid return label and instructions for returning the item. Once we receive the item, we will issue a refund or exchange.

Do I need a receipt for a return?

It is recommended to have a receipt for your return, but it is not required. If you do not have a receipt, our customer service team may be able to assist you with verifying the purchase and processing the return.

What items are not eligible for returns?

Items that are personalized, used, or not in their original condition and packaging are not eligible for returns. Additionally, consumable items, such as food products, cannot be returned for safety reasons.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Leigh0725
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Leigh0725
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies