1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Ensure warranty

1. pchefinski

pchefinski Advanced Member

i have a strange question:

Sally wants to put in an individual order, and then decides to add on her mother(Betty)'s order. she figures she'll have her mother's products shipped to her and it will also save her mom from paying shipping.. does that mean that Betty will not get the warranty on her products?.. well, the warranty comes on the product, but does that mean that if something happens to Betty's product, that in order to exchange/replace the product, it has to be done through Sally's name?

also, sally has a past host discount and since she wants to add her mom's products onto her order, the 10% discount goes to the entire order.. so, does that have anything to do with returning/replacing the product if Betty needs to do so?

i hope you followed that! :) thanks in advance -- i need to know for an order i have to submit tonight.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2005
    Oct 28, 2005
  2. krzymomof4

krzymomof4 Veteran Member Silver Member

To my understanding Betty's order would have to be exchanged or refunded under Sally's name.

Oct 28, 2005
  3. pchefinski

thanks.. just as long as putting it in with sally's order doesn't make it so that betty has no warranty on her products... i don't want to mess up betty even if sally is trying to do something nice.. thanks :)

Oct 28, 2005
  4. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

This is just like someone giving a gift. I print out an extra Pampered Partner receipt to give to the person receiving the gift. When it comes to warranty, it does not matter what the name on the order is as long as they have a receipt.

Oct 28, 2005
  5. pchefinski

that's what i was guessing too.. i just did this tonight, and i'll make sure to print up that extra receipt. :)

thanks again :)

Oct 28, 2005
Have something to add?