• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Enough is Enough: Unwanted Emails from Pampered Chef

In summary, the company needs to get it together and stop sending out unwanted e-mails to customers. The individual receiving the e-mail is angry and plans to contact the company directly.
jwpamp
Another month of this ridiculous e-mail crap. I am so disgusted --- I am sick of receiving these e-mails from customers. The company needs to get it together. Enough is enough:

from my customer:
I specifically asked NOT to be on your your mailing list, and have asked you multiple times to take me off. At this point, if I continue to receive these unwanted emails...I will report you to corporate pampered chef.

My response:
I apologize for this inconsiderate mistake. The company has implemented a new corporate website and the e-newsletter is sent by them. I have removed you from every possible place that I could so that you are not disturbed....you are NOT in my files ANYWHERE -- I have NO idea why this is happening.

Please contact Pampered Chef directly at: 1-888-OUR-CHEF and express your feelings to them. I am cc'ing them on this e-mail also (Pampered Chef, please see below. She was removed months ago from the mailing list).

Also, please know that I have done everything in my power to stop the e-mails. I have no idea what else to do.

I am just as upset by this situation as you are.

Many regrets as to this situation,

Janice, I had this happen and it was the 1 year email letting the host know that their host discount is about to expire. This happened to me last November to a deceased host. Needless to say her husband was a bit upset with me. I call HO and there is not way to not have this email go out.

Janice, your response was perfect. You addresses the point and showed that you are upset too. Brilliant move to cc HO on the email. So sorry you are dealing with this.

It was the new e-newsletter that she received -- and she received it last month as well -- she forwarded me the actual mailing.

I am livid. I have had it.

OMG!!! This is horrible. How awful that you are having to deal with this. I never changed over to the company newsletter, and these are the exact reason why I continue to use Mike.... I can control my business, not the company. So so so sorry! This new web has been an absolute and utter disaster in my eyes... and this is another example of that!

I would be upset too. I just had a very disgruntled host who wants me to NEVER to contact her again or her BFFs (do you still have BFFs when you are in your 30s, sorry I digress). After hearing about the newsletter going to opt out people, I changed their emails in my contact to @noemail.com and put them on the removed list. I figure this way if HO screws up then I have a back up plan.

Did you migrate your contacts to the new web? If you did, she could still be there even if you removed her from P3, old PWS and newsletter contacts.

I've had this happen before too and it stinks. Very upsetting to everyone involved.

I have not migrated -- and am not using the new system to send in shows -- I am staying as far away from this as possible....can't believe that they rolled this out before these HUGE mistakes were caught. She is no where in my P3 contacts or in my web contacts (checked via name AND e-mail address). No where.Unbelievable.

Janice, I am very sorry this happened to you!

Is there anyway to see if my newsletter went to opted out or removed contacts? Also how do you delete them>?

Sorry girl! I think your response was great and I agree that doing the cc to HO was brilliant!I never switched to the HO newsletter either & after seeing all the issues that they had back then & now, I'm no where near ready to switch to the new web either.

I also was blasted by a former host twice over this, I did as she asked and removed her 2 months in a row. she is now very angry and hateful and is making sure I know how upset she is. I'm ready for normal again

I understand this NEVER should have happened in the first place, BUT do you ever wonder what is wrong with these people that they get so upset about something like this??????? It is an email you click delete and it is gone:) I mean my life is so crazy busy I doubt I would even notice if I got another email from someone I had opted out of. I have had my share of these people too, so I know they are out there, but why?

Yep -- I asked her to block me.....:veryfunny:

1. What is "Enough is Enough: Unwanted Emails from Pampered Chef"?

"Enough is Enough: Unwanted Emails from Pampered Chef" is a campaign aimed at raising awareness and addressing the issue of unwanted promotional emails from the direct sales company Pampered Chef. It aims to educate both consumers and consultants about their rights regarding email marketing and to encourage Pampered Chef to improve their practices.

2. How can I stop receiving unwanted emails from Pampered Chef?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can adjust your email preferences in your consultant account to only receive emails related to your business. If you are a consumer, you can unsubscribe from Pampered Chef's emails using the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of their emails. You can also reach out to their customer service team to request to be removed from their email list.

3. Why is this campaign specifically targeting Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef has been identified as a company that frequently sends unwanted and unsolicited promotional emails to both consumers and consultants. This campaign aims to hold them accountable for their email marketing practices and encourage them to improve and respect the rights of their email recipients.

4. Are there any legal actions being taken against Pampered Chef for their email marketing practices?

At this time, there are no known legal actions being taken against Pampered Chef for their email marketing practices. However, this campaign hopes to bring attention to the issue and potentially spur legal action if necessary.

5. How can I support the "Enough is Enough: Unwanted Emails from Pampered Chef" campaign?

You can support the campaign by sharing information and resources about the issue on social media, using the hashtag #EnoughIsEnough, and reaching out to Pampered Chef directly to express your concerns. You can also join the email list to receive updates and ways to get involved in the campaign.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • mferner
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • PamperedChefDebi