• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I take my chocolate showstopper bowls to the next level?

In summary, the "Enhanced Chocolate Showstopper" is a versatile kitchen tool that allows you to easily create beautiful chocolate desserts. It features a unique design that makes it different from other chocolate molds, and includes interchangeable molds and accessories for various shapes and designs. It can also be used with other ingredients besides chocolate, such as candy melts and fondant. The product is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. Recipe ideas and suggestions are available on the manufacturer's website and product guide.
n8vtxn
I was recently looking at the chocolate showstopper bowls and I had two ideas that I thought I'd pass on: the first is to make the bowl in dark chocolate and let it set up, then melt some white chocolate, put it in a plastic bag and drizzle it on the outside of the bowl. The other idea was to melt white chocolate and add a little orange food coloring, make two bowls and place one on top of the other. Then with melted dark chocolate, make a jack'o lantern face on the "pumpkin."

Leesa

Chocolate bowl warning. If balloon is blown up large (more pressure), or chocolate is too hot, you will have an exploded balloon and a chocolate decorated kitchen :eek: . (you want it just melted and still smooth, but cooler).

They are fun to make for Easter also, but just be careful with the balloons.

, those are both great ideas! I love the idea of using different types of chocolate and adding some color to create a fun and unique design. The drizzled white chocolate on the dark chocolate bowl would give it a nice contrast and the jack-o-lantern face on the pumpkin bowl is perfect for Halloween. I'll have to try these out for my next dinner party. Thanks for sharing your creativity!

What is the "Enhanced Chocolate Showstopper"?

The "Enhanced Chocolate Showstopper" is a versatile kitchen tool that allows you to create beautiful chocolate desserts with ease.

What makes the "Enhanced Chocolate Showstopper" different from other chocolate molds?

The "Enhanced Chocolate Showstopper" features a unique design that allows you to easily remove the chocolate from the mold without breaking or damaging it. It also includes a variety of interchangeable molds and accessories to create different shapes and designs.

Can I use the "Enhanced Chocolate Showstopper" for other desserts besides chocolate?

Yes, the "Enhanced Chocolate Showstopper" can also be used with other ingredients such as candy melts, fondant, and even ice cream to create a variety of desserts.

Is the "Enhanced Chocolate Showstopper" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Enhanced Chocolate Showstopper" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to extend the life of the product.

Do you have any recipe recommendations for the "Enhanced Chocolate Showstopper"?

Yes, we offer a variety of recipe ideas on our website and in our product guide for the "Enhanced Chocolate Showstopper". You can also get creative and experiment with your own recipes using the different molds and accessories.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sonia_J
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
rwesterpchef
  • janezapchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies