• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprise Visit from Dream Patrol: Jean Jonas in My Mom's Kitchen!

In summary, both the Princess Cut Diamond Ring and the Diamond Wrap Ring are beautiful and would make a great gift for a loved one.
micocina
Gold Member
Jean Jonas in my mom's kitchen!!!I got a surprise visit from the dream patrol at my meeting yesterday!!!! I was in total and complete shock!!!

I had been rushing all day and when I got to my mom's house (I hold my meeting there because her kitchen, dining room and living room are all linked and open so she has lots of space) most of my girls were already there. My Director was on her way, she said she wanted to meet all of my new recruits. I started my meeting with recognition, then moved on to training and we were about to start the cooking portion when all of a sudden the door opens up and in walks Jean Jonas, Al Fournier and Valerie Muzquiz along with a camera crew and photographer. I was floored, speachless and all I could do was hold my hand in front of my wide-open mouth!!!

I had joked with my Director about how Jean Jonas would never come to the "hood". :) When I saw that the highest recruiter had recruited 10, I knew I didn't make dream patrol. I didn't care I was surprised I recruited that many myself and was just happy with that. They announced that they were there because I was #1 in the Hispanic Market. (whooohoooo!!) It was a truely amazing night. Everyone there was so pumped with Jean's energy, most of my team was interviewed. Someone called my husband so he showed up in a suit and tie (when he was wearing bb shorts before!) It was just amazing. :bugeye:

Jeez-o-pete! That is fantastic! I got goosebumos just reading your post, I can't imagine living it! Congratulations!

So awesome! :D

That is awesome! Kudos to you! What an exciting time!

That is awesome. Congratulations!!!!

:party:Congratulations! You deserve it!:party:

:party:

Thank You!!It was sure an experience I will NEVER forget!

chefmeg said:
Jeez-o-pete! That is fantastic! I got goosebumos just reading your post, I can't imagine living it! Congratulations!

I had goosebumps on top of goosebumps! :) It would have been nice to know though, I would have plucked my eyebrows and combed my hair. :rolleyes: Jean said the pictures would appear in the December issue. Most likely the Spanish version though.

Oh my gosh that is SO SO COOL!!!! Congratulations! Wow, I "know" someone who got a Dream Patrol visit. Way to go!!!

AWESOME!!!

Clementina was just talking about you at our meeting tonight. :)

Congrats!

WOO-HOO!!! That's fantastic!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!

How awesome! That is so cool! Congratulations!!!

OMG how incredibly exciting!I am so happy for you!

WOOOO HOOOOO!! Congratulations! How exciting!!:D:D

DebbieJ said:
AWESOME!!!

Clementina was just talking about you at our meeting tonight. :)

Congrats!

I forget to come into the Director chefsuccess. :) Thank you!

Well I can tell you that the pressure is on!! After getting a visit like that you feel like you have to live up to it. It is a good motivator!

curious if you went with a diamond or something else?

Sapphire... Don't like the politics behind diamonds... unless they're those nifty engineered ones I remember reading about in Wired magazine some time ago.

Diamond

Princess cut with small princess cut diamonds on the band and the Wedding Band is small princess cuts too.

When DH proposed he bought the diamond and had it set in a plain solitaire setting that way we could go back and pick out the wedding set together.

Yes- a diamond although that was quite a long time ago. And a petite one. I've been offered an upgrade over the years but I treasure the original one.

Diamond.... also a petite one, but i'm deff. not complaining. then we picked out a wrap for it.

we went with diamond as well. I have two wedding bands one on top and one below the e-ring..both are a row of diamonds. dh did a very good job with it.

Nikkijo said:
we went with diamond as well. I have two wedding bands one on top and one below the e-ring..both are a row of diamonds. dh did a very good job with it.

I am getting the top ring (with diamonds) for my 10 year anniversary in 3 years. I want it to match my wedding band.

chefkristin said:
I am getting the top ring (with diamonds) for my 10 year anniversary in 3 years. I want it to match my wedding band.

Congratulations on 7 years!!

Nikkijo said:
Congratulations on 7 years!!

Well it won't really be 7 until June 2nd. But thanks!!

My engagement ring was my great grandma's ring and has beloved engraved in it. My band was my great grandfathers ring and is engraved with his initials and their wedding date Dec 3, 1910.

erinyourpclady said:
My engagement ring was my great grandma's ring and has beloved engraved in it. My band was my great grandfathers ring and is engraved with his initials and their wedding date Dec 3, 1910.

Oh that is sweet!

Mine is a diamond that is a pear shape with round rubies on either side. My wedding band is plain and then on the Christmas that followed our October wedding my dh gave me a band that has diamons and rubies that match my ring. I love my set but wish it was set in white gold, I have a friend that has some of her jewerly dipped but I don't want to do that. I might have the stones put in the same setting but white gold some day.

I wouldn't ever change a thing about my ring. My husband picked it out by himself and that is HUGE!!!;)

I have a diamond but we are not married yet or even planning the wedding at this point... too much to think about, we are happy without the paperwork... but anyway, I think I want to have his wedding band engraved on the inside... it's going to say.."PUT IT BACK ON!" LOL

1 carat Diamond brilliant solatair for my engagement-wedding ring then I just added .25 brilliant stones to each side and reset it with a unique scrolling inset. Can't really explain but I LOVE it!

I have a diamond solitaire that is a little over a carat. My husband got me a wrap a few Christmases ago to add to it. It is one diamond shape stone and two round stones on each side of it on both side of my ring. Totals about 1.5 carat or more now.

Admin Greg said:
curious if you went with a diamond or something else?

So Greg are you planning on buying one for your girlfriend for Christmas??

chefheidi2003 said:

LOL! That's what I was wondering too!

chefheidi2003 said:

we'll help you!!!

My best friend's brother just got engaged and he bought his girlfriend a 1.75 karat ring...it is beautiful...by BFF said that she said to him do you realize how much that is goign to cost you and he said well then that is what I will spend because that is what I want to get...AAAWWW...anyway the ring is beautiful but it is really big and she has really small fingers...I think I even saw that he left arm is now longer than the right...lol.

chefheidi2003 said:

no, but you're going to get me in trouble ya know, she knows of this site :D:p

Admin Greg said:
no, but you're going to get me in trouble ya know, she knows of this site :D:p

I was going to recommend Kesslers in Milwaukee and still will "just in case".

I have a .53 carat princess cut from there. It sits at a 45 degree angle - so it sits like a "diamond" when you look at it. There are two little solitaire diamonds on the upper right and lower left when you look at it (one is on the engagement ring and one is on the wedding band).

I have a few friends with other stones in their wedding sets but still a diamond for the engagement ring.

Anything is nice when it is given in love. :love0010:

When my now-husband proposed he had already gotten a ring made for me...a small round diamond set with 5 very small emeralds on each side, in white gold.It's not something I would have thought of, and I had always worn yellow gold, but I love it and everyone who knew me and saw the ring thought it was just exactly right.And you know what? It is. Simple, but not plain. I love the fact that he took time to think of what I might like, incorporating the fact that I don't wear a lot of jewelery and the fact that the jewelry that I do wear tends to be very simple along with a touch of my favorite color--green.I have a very slim white gold wedding band that I never take off. The engagement ring comes off for sleeping, cleaning, gardening, all that stuff.

My engagement ring had one bigger diamond and then on one side a smaller diamond and a ruby of the same - the wedding band had a matching smaller diamond and ruby so they surrounded the bigger diamond. It was made to go around it.

I keep thinking about getting it remade or something to be able to wear again. I still like the ring even though the marriage didn't last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• micocina
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
twinkie10