• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Engagement Party Ideas: Fun Quiz Game & Pampered Chef Show Tips

In summary, the conversation discusses ideas for a bridal show, specifically a game where guests answer quiz questions about the couple. Other suggestions include crowning a "Pampered Chef Queen" and "Grill King" and having them assist with a product demonstration, as well as a game involving Hershey kisses as a reward for answering questions correctly. The conversation ends with the consultant providing her contact information and years of experience.
Kristen
I've been asked to host a show next month during an engagement party, so I need some ideas. My hospitality director suggested I do a game where people answer "quiz" questions about the couple - where did they meet, etc. and then give a door prize to the person that answers the most correctly. Any suggestions on other quiz questions? Also, any other suggestions on how to manage the show? I told the host to make sure her guests know in advance that we will be having a Pampered Chef Kitchen Show. I'll do my thing and then leave them with the rest of the evening for their party.

Thanks!

Bridal show ideas:D I've done a couples show, a few times, and here's some suggestions...if in fact you are having guys & girls there, here's what I did. I made 2 crowns, one for a guy & 1 for a girl.(off my computer, they looked like to crowns from Burger King for kids!) I had the crowd "vote" on a Pampered Chef "Queen" & "Grill King." We crowned them and donned them with their own aprons, and they had to help me do the demo!

Be sure to demonstrate to the King & Queen how to use the products before hand. My king had never used the chopper, and proceeded to pick the whole chopper up & down in the bowl of fruit we were supposed to be chopping! Needless to say, we had a few people rolling on the floor laughing! :p

Another game, I'm going to play at an upcoming show is the Hershey kiss game. You fill your apron pockets with Hershey kisses. You announce what game you're going to play (to get everyone's attention). You ask everyone to be on their "toes" to be able to play, and you ask quiz questions (in my case, ?s about our Host benefits). Whoever answers first and correctly, you throw them a Hershey kiss. After all the ?s, whoever has the most kisses, gets a door prize!

I hope this helps!
Julie :cool:

chefjulie in SC
Ind. Kit. Consultant 4+yrs.

That's a great idea! Here are some other quiz questions you could use:1. What is the couple's favorite date night spot?
2. What is the groom's favorite hobby?
3. What is the bride's favorite type of music?
4. What is the couple's favorite vacation destination?
5. What was the couple's first dance song at their wedding?
6. How did the couple get engaged?
7. What is the couple's favorite movie to watch together?
8. What is the groom's favorite food?
9. What is the bride's favorite flower?
10. How many siblings does the groom have?As for managing the show, make sure to have a clear schedule and timeline for the evening. You can also have a designated person to keep track of the quiz answers and award the door prize. And don't forget to have fun and engage with the guests! Good luck with the show!

1. What is the purpose of playing a quiz game at an engagement party?

The purpose of playing a quiz game at an engagement party is to add a fun and interactive element to the celebration. It allows the couple and their guests to have some lighthearted fun and get to know each other better.

2. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into the quiz game?

You can incorporate Pampered Chef products into the quiz game by using them as prizes for the winners. You can also use Pampered Chef products as props for some of the questions, such as asking guests to identify different kitchen tools.

3. Are there any specific tips for hosting a Pampered Chef show at an engagement party?

Yes, there are some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef show at an engagement party. Firstly, make sure to set up a designated area for the show, with enough space for guests to comfortably watch and participate. You can also offer special deals or discounts for guests who make purchases at the party.

4. Can I customize the quiz game to fit the couple's interests?

Absolutely! You can customize the quiz game to fit the couple's interests by coming up with questions that are related to their relationship, hobbies, or favorite things. This will make the game more personalized and enjoyable for the couple and their guests.

5. Is it necessary to have a Pampered Chef consultant present at the engagement party?

No, it is not necessary to have a Pampered Chef consultant present at the engagement party. However, having a consultant can make the experience more informative and fun for the guests. If the host is not a consultant, they can also ask a consultant to come and host the Pampered Chef show at the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • simms148