• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you seen the results of your Jan. eNewsletter's warm call report?

In summary, the Jan. eNewsletter was the first time for me. What have been your results on the warm call report, specifically the % of identified visitors and unique opens? And what is the difference between those two? For me, the %s are about the same for each of them. The unique clicks is a lot lower.It tells you how many times people have opened it. Unique visitors indicates different email addresses. In other words you could have 200 identified visitors (200 "opens" of the newsletter) and only 100 unique visitors, meaning that it's actually 100 different people that have opened it and some have opened it more than once.For my December newsletter, I was at about 22% for opens and 6
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
The Jan. eNewsletter was the first time for me. What have been your results on the warm call report, specifically the % of identified visitors and unique opens? And what is the difference between those two? For me, the %s are about the same for each of them. The unique clicks is a lot lower.

It tells you how many times people have opened it. Unique visitors indicates different email addresses. In other words you could have 200 identified visitors (200 "opens" of the newsletter) and only 100 unique visitors, meaning that it's actually 100 different people that have opened it and some have opened it more than once.

If I open it 4 times it counts as 4 identified visitors but only 1 unique visitor.

Unique clicks refers to the number of different people that clicked on links within your newsletter. It usually will be lower because of course fewer people will actually follow links within the newsletter.

For my January newsletter right now I'm at about 20% for identified/unique opens and 3.68% unique clicks. For the December newsletter I was at about 22% for opens and 6% for clicks. My customer base isn't too big though, it goes to about 190 people right now.

WoW, I'm impressed that you know and understand all that!

My goal is to follow through with the information I get this time from it. Does anyone know if there was verbage to use when contacting them about what they opened? For example: If they were opening recipes or the business opportunity. I can think of what I might say, but it would be nice to see if there was something out there that I may have missed.

I think we all agreed that mentioning that we can "see" what they looked at is creepy. There was a script on CC I think. I think the gist of it was "wanted to make sure you got the newsletter. Did you get a chance to look at it?" and to go with the flow of the conversation.

Definitely. I can't call and say, "Hey I know you looked at the business on my webpage. When do you want to start?"

No, even if we did know what they looked at I wouldn't mention it. I'd just say "Hey! Just checking to see if you got my newsletter. Was there anything that specifically interested you?"

There are scripts on CC, if you click on the link in your warm report and then click on "warm report" in the dashboard. Here is what you'll find there...

In an eNewsletter, people click on a link when they're curious to see more. The Warm Call Report tells you who clicked on specific links. This is a perfect opportunity to follow up. When you call, don't say that you noticed they clicked on a certain item! Instead, start a conversation to discover their interests. You might say, "This is _____ with The Pampered Chef. Did you see my eNewsletter I sent earlier this week? ... Did you notice the (featured recipe)? It's delicious. You've got to try it! ... What else in the newsletter caught your eye?" OR "I wanted to ask if you've ever thought about being a Consultant like me. It's such a great way to have fun and earn some money. Would you be interested in learning more?" OR "I thought of you, because we have a great host special in (month) that might interest you. ... How about having some friends over for a fun get-together where I could show them how to make (recipe)? My next open dates are ____ or ____. Can I save one of those for you?" Note: More word choices are on the eNewsletter opt-in page in your PWS Assistant.

Thanks for sharing the script. I was wondering to how to saying something without say "I saw you clicked on this."

If anyone else can share the scripts they have in the opt-in page of the newsletter that would be great, I use tasty tidbits.

I"m wondering how accurate the report is. I have a few people that are listed every month as having opened everything - all the links but they are within seconds of each click. There's no way anyone could open something and look at it that fast and its the same for several 'subscribers'.

1. What is an "Enewsletter Warm Call Report"?

An "Enewsletter Warm Call Report" is a report that summarizes the responses and actions from customers who have received a promotional email or newsletter from Pampered Chef. It tracks the success of the campaign and provides valuable insights for future marketing efforts.

2. How often is the "Enewsletter Warm Call Report" generated?

The report is generated on a weekly basis, typically every Monday. This allows for a timely analysis of the responses and actions from the previous week's email or newsletter.

3. What information is included in the "Enewsletter Warm Call Report"?

The report includes the number of emails sent, the open rate, the click-through rate, and the conversion rate. It also includes a breakdown of the actions taken by customers, such as purchases made or appointments scheduled.

4. How can the "Enewsletter Warm Call Report" be used?

The report can be used to track the success of email and newsletter campaigns, identify trends and patterns in customer behavior, and make informed decisions for future marketing strategies. It can also be shared with team members to keep everyone informed and on track with marketing goals.

5. Can the "Enewsletter Warm Call Report" be customized?

Yes, the report can be customized to include specific metrics or data that are most relevant to your business. Our team can work with you to create a tailored report that meets your unique needs and goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies