• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Get Into Setup - Any Advice?

In summary, there are several potential reasons for why you may be experiencing difficulty with the setup on your Pampered Chef product. This could include technical issues, a problem with your internet connection, or an incorrect password. If you need to reset the setup, you can typically do so by pressing and holding the reset button. You can also change the setup options on most Pampered Chef products and update the setup by checking for software updates. If your device freezes during the setup process, it may be due to a technical issue or slow internet connection, so it is recommended to restart the device and ensure a strong connection before trying again.
chellb1234
I STILL can't get into the setup, i click the button and it just sits there with the hour glass thing...is anyone else having this issue? am I doing something wrong?:grumpy:

I had the same issue a few months ago. I called Tech Support and they told me that it won't work with the Chrome browser, which I use all the time. I tried it with Firefox, and it went right to setup.

awe thankyou bunches! thats what i use too

pchef2008 said:
I had the same issue a few months ago. I called Tech Support and they told me that it won't work with the Chrome browser, which I use all the time. I tried it with Firefox, and it went right to setup.

I wish they posted that info under e newsletter setup. I've been trying for the last couple days to set up my newsletter thru PC & it just sits there. I tried it again today with the same results & decided I would call tech support tomorrow. However, I was cruising thru the posts & saw this one. Thinking this was the solution to my challenge, I logged onto CC using Internet Explorer. I clicked on newsletter setup & BOOM! I was on my way for setting it up. Just in time for the newsletter to go out tomorrow.

I am emailing tech support with the suggestion of listing compatible browsers.

i Know! it worked like a charm!!!
Good idea akrebecca

1. Why can't I get into setup on my Pampered Chef product?

There could be several reasons why you are having trouble accessing the setup on your Pampered Chef product. It could be a technical issue with the device, a problem with your internet connection, or an incorrect password. We recommend checking your device's user manual for troubleshooting steps or contacting our customer service for further assistance.

2. How do I reset the setup on my Pampered Chef product?

If you need to reset the setup on your Pampered Chef product, you can typically do so by pressing and holding the reset button for a few seconds. The location of the reset button may vary depending on the product, so refer to your device's user manual for specific instructions.

3. Can I change the setup options on my Pampered Chef product?

Yes, you can change the setup options on most Pampered Chef products. This can typically be done by accessing the settings menu on the device or through the companion app. Refer to your device's user manual for specific instructions on how to change the setup options.

4. Why is my Pampered Chef product freezing during setup?

If your device is freezing during the setup process, it could be due to a technical issue or a slow internet connection. We recommend restarting the device and ensuring that you have a strong and stable internet connection before attempting the setup process again.

5. How do I update the setup on my Pampered Chef product?

You can update the setup on your Pampered Chef product by checking for software updates through the companion app or through the device's settings menu. It is important to keep your device's setup up to date to ensure optimal performance and access to new features.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Patrick O'Sullivan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebinNC