• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Didn't Receive Feb eNewsletter? Check Here!

In summary, there could be a few reasons why you did not receive the February eNewsletter, such as it being sent to your spam folder or an incorrect email address on file. Unfortunately, the eNewsletter cannot be resent, but past issues can be accessed on the website. You can confirm your subscription by logging into your account, and if you are still unsure, you can contact customer service for assistance. If the content of the February eNewsletter is not displaying correctly, try clearing your browser's cache or contacting customer service. Anyone can sign up to receive the eNewsletter, even if they are not a Pampered Chef customer.
Amyskitchen2
So I checked this morning and my eNewsletters for Feb were not sent yesterday. Have anyone else's not been sent?

I think you mean for March and they are due to be sent out on March 1 - it was in the email last week,,,I keep checking too!

You're right I did mean March. I don't recall getting anything that said March 1st. Thanks for responding so quickly.

1. Why didn't I receive the February eNewsletter?

There could be a few reasons why you did not receive the February eNewsletter. It's possible that the email was sent to your spam or junk folder, so please check there first. It's also possible that the email address we have on file for you is incorrect. If you recently changed your email address, please update it in your account information. Lastly, if you are a new customer, it may take a few weeks for you to start receiving our newsletters.

2. Can I request to have the February eNewsletter resent to me?

Unfortunately, we are unable to resend the February eNewsletter. However, you can access all of our past newsletters on our website under the "Newsletters" section. We apologize for any inconvenience.

3. Is there a way for me to confirm that I am subscribed to the eNewsletter?

Yes, you can confirm your subscription by logging into your account and going to the "Subscriptions" section. Here, you can make sure that you have selected to receive our eNewsletter. If you are still unsure, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. I received the February eNewsletter, but the content is not displaying correctly. What should I do?

We apologize for any formatting issues with the February eNewsletter. Please try clearing your browser's cache and refreshing the page. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I sign up to receive the February eNewsletter if I am not a Pampered Chef customer?

Yes, anyone can sign up to receive our monthly eNewsletter. Simply go to our website and enter your email address in the "Subscribe" section at the bottom of the page. You will start receiving our eNewsletter the following month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
aried
  • pamperedbecky