• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing My Business: Inventory and Supplies for Sale - No Shipping Fees

In summary, we have a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items available for sale at discounted prices. You can view and test out the inventory before purchasing, and we accept cash, credit cards, and checks as forms of payment. There are no shipping fees, but you will need to arrange for pick-up or delivery of the items yourself.
KellieM's Kitchen
Gold Member
I am sorry to say, I am going out of business. I just do not have the extra time to devote to my PC biz. I have a lot of inventory to unload, if anyone is interested. Prices do not include shipping...
The part about "no shipping and handling" on the attached, was only when the person came to my house to pick up obviously.

I also have several totes, bags, and lots of paperwork that need to go... if anyone is interested. Please let me know.

Attachments

• Inventory List.doc
    38 KB · Views: 481
Last edited:

1. What types of inventory and supplies are available for sale?

We have a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items available for sale. This includes popular items such as our stoneware, knives, and food choppers.

2. Are there any discounts available for the inventory and supplies?

Yes, all items are discounted at 20% off the original price. Additionally, if you purchase more than $100 worth of inventory, you will receive an extra 10% discount.

3. Can I see the inventory and supplies in person before purchasing?

Yes, we have a designated area in our office where you can view and test out the inventory and supplies before making a purchase.

4. How can I pay for my purchases?

We accept cash, credit cards, and checks as forms of payment. Please note that all purchases must be paid in full at the time of purchase.

5. Do I need to arrange for shipping of the inventory and supplies?

No, there are no shipping fees for the inventory and supplies. However, you will need to arrange for pick-up or delivery of the items yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ally44
  • vhadley
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies