• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some creative end-of-year gifts for teachers?

In summary, some creative and thoughtful teacher gifts for the end of the year include Pampered Chef products such as the Herb Keeper, Glass Meal Prep Containers, and Deluxe Air Fryer. You can also create a personalized gift basket with a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets. The amount you spend on a teacher gift is up to your budget, but a heartfelt gift is always appreciated. Gift cards are a great option for teacher gifts, as they allow the teacher to choose something they truly want or need. It is not necessary to get a gift for every teacher, but it is a nice gesture to include any teachers who have had a significant impact. The end of the school year is the best time to give a teacher gift, but you can also
sarahjmpc
I have several customers wanting ideas for teacher gifts. I have sold several lunch totes and mini serving spatulas, but does anyone have any other great ideas?

Thanks

Consumables! Teachers love consumables. And I've never had ANYONE not love our garlic flavored oil! Maybe a dessert sauce or oil and vinegar combo even.

1 cup prep bowls filled with candy or whatever.
the new bamboo sink caddy (to hold their hand cleanser bottle, etc)
apple wedger & citrus peeler
flour/sugar shaker (for sprinkles)
tool turn about (pencils, etc)
my safe cutter

Know her REALLY well? Wine bottle opener.

The double walled tumbler. I actually have a gal (just hosted a show yesterday) who is seeing about her school (she's a teacher) buying the dwt for all the teachers, wanted to know what kind of discount they'd get.

Of course, in my opinion, any teacher would want the margarita mix and a quick stir pitcher to make it in;)

I wish us Canadians had the drink mixes!!!

I do lunch bag, with a citrus peeler, 1 prep bowl filled with candy, and a season's best. I also put a note from my kids/picture for the younger ones int here.

1. What are some creative and thoughtful teacher gifts for the end of the year?

Some popular Pampered Chef products for teacher gifts include our Herb Keeper, Glass Meal Prep Containers, and our Deluxe Air Fryer. You can also create a personalized gift basket with a variety of our kitchen tools and gadgets.

2. How much should I spend on an end of the year teacher gift?

The amount you spend on a teacher gift is completely up to you and your budget. There is no set amount, but a thoughtful and heartfelt gift is always appreciated, no matter the cost.

3. Is it appropriate to give a gift card as an end of the year teacher gift?

Yes, gift cards are a great option for teacher gifts as they allow the teacher to choose something they truly want or need. Consider a gift card to a local bookstore, coffee shop, or office supply store.

4. Should I get a gift for every teacher my child has, or just their main teacher?

It is not necessary to get a gift for every teacher your child has, but it is a nice gesture to include any teachers who have had a significant impact on your child's education. You can also consider giving a group gift from the entire class.

5. When is the best time to give an end of the year teacher gift?

The end of the school year is typically the best time to give a teacher gift, as it allows them to enjoy it over the summer break. However, you can also choose to give the gift at the beginning of the school year as a way to show appreciation for the upcoming year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VeronicaW
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
Replies