• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your End of Year Sales with Tips and Tricks | December Sale Ideas

In summary, the conversation is about an end of year sale and tips for generating more sales. One person is planning on doing a sale to reach their goal for the month, while another person has already done a successful end of year sale in the past. Suggestions for generating sales include offering discounts, reaching out to past customers, hosting virtual parties or cooking classes, and utilizing social media.
Rhonskitchen
Gold Member
I was just wondering if anyone has ever done one and is planning on doing an end of year sale. I would like to get enough sales to at least earn the PC$$ for selling over $1500 in December, but my catalog show that was suppose to close before the Christmas deadline decided she may have to wait until the first of the year. I am $352 away from my goal and need some ideas to generate some end of year sales. TIA:)

I'm doing one Rhonda. However, I need Disney so I'm giving steep discounts. I am marking the whole catalog down 20% and then all cookware SETS and the Knife Block SET are 40% off. As of today I only need just over $1600 to get Disney (or my gal to qualify, which won't happen).

Wow1 those are some steep discounts. Hope it pays off for you and Good Luck! :)

I was thinking of doing something for the end of the year too everything I had for december went in before the 15th and I could really use a check on the 8th...any ideas would help. I sent out and called about having a mystery host thing but no body is interested.

Hi there! Yes, I have done an end of year sale before and it was a great success! It's a great way to boost your sales and reach your goal for the month. One idea is to offer a discount or special promotion for those who place an order before the end of the year. You can also reach out to your past customers and offer them a special deal if they place an order before the deadline. Another idea is to host a virtual party or cooking class to showcase some of our products and encourage people to make a purchase. Don't forget to utilize social media to promote your sale and reach a larger audience. I hope these ideas help and good luck reaching your goal! Happy selling!

What items are included in the End of Year Sale?

The End of Year Sale includes a variety of products from our catalog, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. Check out our website or catalog for a complete list of discounted items.

When does the End of Year Sale start and end?

The End of Year Sale typically starts in late December and runs for a limited time. Exact dates may vary, so be sure to check our website or catalog for the most up-to-date information.

Can I use my consultant discount on End of Year Sale items?

Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be applied to End of Year Sale items. However, you can still earn commission on any sales made during the sale.

Are there any restrictions or limitations on End of Year Sale items?

End of Year Sale items are available while supplies last and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Some items may also have a limit per customer. Please see the product page for specific details.

Do I need to be a consultant to purchase End of Year Sale items?

No, anyone can take advantage of our End of Year Sale. However, we always encourage customers to consider becoming a consultant to receive discounts and other benefits throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
  • Veevahchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies