1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales End of year sale!?

1. Rhonskitchen

Rhonskitchen Gold Member

I was just wondering if anyone has ever done one and is planning on doing an end of year sale. I would like to get enough sales to at least earn the PC$$ for selling over $1500 in December, but my catalog show that was suppose to close before the Christmas deadline decided she may have to wait until the first of the year. I am $352 away from my goal and need some ideas to generate some end of year sales. TIA:)

Dec 23, 2009
  2. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

I'm doing one Rhonda. However, I need Disney so I'm giving steep discounts. I am marking the whole catalog down 20% and then all cookware SETS and the Knife Block SET are 40% off. As of today I only need just over $1600 to get Disney (or my gal to qualify, which won't happen).

Dec 23, 2009
  3. Rhonskitchen

Rhonskitchen Gold Member

Wow1 those are some steep discounts. Hope it pays off for you and Good Luck! :)

Dec 23, 2009
  4. MHPampered

MHPampered Member

I was thinking of doing something for the end of the year too everything I had for december went in before the 15th and I could really use a check on the 8th...any ideas would help. I sent out and called about having a mystery host thing but no body is interested.

Dec 23, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted