• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some fun game ideas for recognition at my end of year team meeting?

In summary, there are many fun game ideas for team recognition using Bath and Body Works products. Some suggestions include a scavenger hunt, trivia game, spinning wheel, charades, team building activities, scent-guessing game, marketing campaign competition, sales role-playing, bingo, lotion relay, product showcase, team trivia, mystery prize draw, sales charades, and scented raffle. These games can be a great way to engage and reward top earners, as well as promote teamwork and communication within the team.
cookn' katie
My director is traveling to my area to hold a team meeting with my team and guests. I want to do some fun game for recognition. Any ideas? I have bath and body works lotions, sprays, gels... for each of them. But wanted to do something for top earners that was really fun. I have 3 potentials coming and want them to be enticed!!!

1. Scavenger Hunt: Hide the prizes around the venue or nearby and have teams or individuals compete to find them. You can also create clues or riddles to make it more interesting. 2. Trivia Game: Create a trivia game featuring questions about your team, the industry, or anything else to get everyone's competitive juices flowing. 3. Spinning Wheel: Set up a spinning wheel with categories such as "Most Sales", "Best Customer Service" and "Highest Quality Work". Have players spin the wheel to receive prizes such as Bath and Body Works products. 4. Charades: Split the group into teams and have them act out words and phrases related to your team, the industry or anything else. 5. Team Building Activities: There are many team building activities that you can do. These activities are designed to foster collaboration, communication, and problem-solving skills. Some examples include icebreakers and trust games.

1. "Scent-sational Sales": Have each team member guess the scent of a Bath and Body Works product blindfolded. The top earners get to choose first from the prize pool.2. "Marketing Madness": Divide the team into two groups and have them come up with a marketing campaign for a new Bath and Body Works product. The winning team gets first pick from the prize pool.3. "Sales Superstars": Have the team participate in a role-playing game where they have to sell a Bath and Body Works product to the director. The director will judge and choose the top three sellers to receive prizes.4. "Bath and Body Works Bingo": Create bingo cards with different product names and have team members mark off squares as they hear those products being mentioned during the meeting. The first person to get five in a row wins a prize.5. "Lotion Relay": Set up a relay race where team members have to apply lotion to their hands, run to a designated spot, and then pass the lotion to their next teammate. The first team to finish wins a prize.6. "Product Showcase": Have team members create a display showcasing their favorite Bath and Body Works products. The director and guests can vote on the best display and the winner receives a prize.7. "Team Trivia": Create a trivia game with questions about Bath and Body Works products, history, and fun facts. The top earners with the most correct answers win prizes.8. "Mystery Prize Draw": Place different Bath and Body Works products in sealed bags and have team members draw a bag. The top earners can choose to keep their mystery prize or trade with someone else.9. "Sales Charades": Have team members act out different scenarios of selling Bath and Body Works products without using words. The director and guests can choose the top performers to receive prizes.10. "Scented Raffle": Have team members fill out raffle tickets with their name and top selling product. The director can draw names and the winners receive a Bath and Body Works product of their choice.

What is the purpose of the end of year meeting?

The end of year meeting is designed to celebrate the achievements of the past year and set goals for the upcoming year. It is also an opportunity to reflect on the company's progress and recognize the hard work and dedication of employees.

How should I prepare for the end of year meeting?

Before the meeting, it is important to review your performance and accomplishments from the past year. This will help you contribute to the discussion and set meaningful goals for the future. You should also come prepared with any questions or concerns you may have.

Will there be any special activities or events at the end of year meeting?

Yes, the end of year meeting typically includes fun team building activities, games, and a celebration lunch or dinner. These activities are meant to foster camaraderie and boost morale among employees.

What should I wear to the end of year meeting?

The dress code for the end of year meeting is usually business casual. However, you should also consider the specific activities and events planned for the day. If there will be physical activities, it may be more appropriate to wear comfortable clothing and shoes.

Is there anything I need to bring to the end of year meeting?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the meeting. However, you may want to bring a notebook and pen to take notes during the meeting. If there are any specific materials or documents required, your employer will inform you beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • newbietoPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chezshelly