• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

End of the Year Thank You Postcard

In summary, the End of the Year Thank You Postcard is a customizable way for businesses to express gratitude to their customers and promote upcoming promotions or products. There is no minimum order requirement and bulk discounts are available. Customers can choose to print and mail the postcards themselves or use the bulk mailing feature.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Does anyone have wording for a postcard put together that would thank customers for helping me earn Disney (I'm almost there)? I want to do it on vista print, and I want to offer a discount if they order by the end of the year. Anyone have anything??

Anyone????

"Hey there! I just wanted to take a moment to say a big THANK YOU to all of my amazing customers who have helped me get one step closer to my dream of earning a trip to Disney! Your support and loyalty means the world to me.To show my appreciation, I am offering a special discount for all orders placed by the end of the year. Simply use the code DISNEY at checkout on vista print and receive a [insert discount amount] off your purchase!I couldn't have made it this far without you and I am so grateful for your continued support. Here's to making magical memories together in the happiest place on earth!Thank you again and happy shopping![Your Name/Brand]"

1. What is the purpose of the End of the Year Thank You Postcard?

The End of the Year Thank You Postcard is a way for you to express your gratitude to your customers for their support throughout the year. It is also a great opportunity to remind them about any upcoming promotions or new products.

2. Can I customize the design of the postcard?

Yes, you can personalize the design of the postcard with your own message, logo, and colors. This will make it more unique and memorable for your customers.

3. How do I send the postcards to my customers?

Once you have customized the postcard, you can either print them out and mail them to your customers or use our bulk mailing feature to have them sent directly to your customers’ addresses.

4. Is there a minimum number of postcards I have to order?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for the End of the Year Thank You Postcards. You can order as many or as few as you need for your customer list.

5. Are there any discounts for ordering a large quantity of postcards?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for larger orders of our End of the Year Thank You Postcards. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on bulk pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
Replies
Views
heat123
  • KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies