• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

End of the Year Teachers Gifts?

In summary, the Cooking Mama team recommends getting creative with gift ideas for teacher appreciation day. They suggest a variety of gifts from all price ranges, including the ice cream dipper, measure-all cups, spices, spreaders, lemon zester/scorer, orange peeler, apple wedger, quikut knives, mini-serving spatula, and season's best cookbook.
Cooking_Mama
My girls are in kindy and originally I thought about giving their teachers a flower with a gift card in it to Barnes & Nobles or Borders. But since I'm selling PC now I'm thinking maybe I should give them something that we sell. I was thinking of spending about $20-25 for each teacher. And in my one dd's room she has a para-pro and I was thinking about $10 for her.

Any cute suggestions you guys could offer? O]

Thanks!
Mia ;)

Wow you spend a lot more than I do!! :eek:My director mentioned the HWC Recipe Cards that are on this month's special.Also I love the microfiber towels. (The beauty of the cards, too, is they reference our products and help cement that addiction ;))

I like the HWC recipe card idea. I did the RUFTH trivets for Christmas, so I needed another idea. Maybe some rubs or sprinkles with recipe ideas, too?

babywings76 said:
Maybe some rubs or sprinkles with recipe ideas, too?

Ooooh good idea! Don't forget the discount HO is offering us on the sprinkles right now

ButterflyVioletta said:
Wow you spend a lot more than I do!! :eek:

My director mentioned the HWC Recipe Cards that are on this month's special.

Also I love the microfiber towels.

(The beauty of the cards, too, is they reference our products and help cement that addiction ;))

Well hey I don't know... that's about how much I have always spend. I absolutely adore my girls teachers (my dd's are twins) and we are able to financially spend that much. I only get them x-mas gifts and end of the year gifts.

Thanks for the ideas everyone! :) :)

ButterflyVioletta said:

(The beauty of the cards, too, is they reference our products and help cement that addiction ;))

LOL....glad you posted that! I was feeling cheap! :D

Cooking_Mama said:
Well hey I don't know... that's about how much I have always spend. I absolutely adore my girls teachers (my dd's are twins) and we are able to financially spend that much. I only get them x-mas gifts and end of the year gifts.

Thanks for the ideas everyone! :) :)

Cooking Mama....you are generous and it's great that the teacher's will be getting a fab present. They do work hard, and will definitely be touched by your generosity....I have a list of gifts I got from this site.....give me a minute, and I'll post it!

K....here's what I had....wish I could take credit, but it goes to the wonderful contributors here at CS!

Teacher Appreciation Day

Forget flowers, why not get creative? All price ranges $3 and up. Let them know you care and put some thought into their gift. I'll be happy to include some tips and uses for each item you choose.

Here are a few of the many gift ideas:

Using our gorgeous trifle bowl, you can personalize it and fill it with goodies that will excite HER -

For those who love to bake - Flour sugar shaker, decorator bottle set, and the easy read mini measuring cup.

For those who love to cook - Mix n chop, Bamboo spatula set, bamboo spoon set, and a Season's best recipe collection.

For those who love to bake cookies - Medium scoop, Measure all cup, and a Season's best recipe collection.

For those who love to Barbecue ? Sometimes the grill isn't just for men, here are some barbecue tools that will be included in this special package. Our Barbecue Jumbo Turner, our Barbecue Basting Fork and our Great grilling recipe cards.

Or make your own combination catered to her hobbies.

Here's another list of ideas from all price levels....great for teacher's, colleagues and loved ones:

1. Ice Cream Dipper $14.75 (with a jar of hot fudge) or Small, Medium, or Large Scoop $10.50-$12.50
"Thanks for teaching me the scoop this year."

2. Measure-All Cup $6.00-$10.00, or Adjustable Measuring Spoons $7.25-$12.50 or Easy Read Measuring Cups $6.00-$23.00
"You really measure up as a teacher."
"You have made a measurable difference in my child's life."

3. Spices $4-$20.00
"You added spice to our studies and our lives."

4. Spreaders $4.50-$8.50
"Thanks for spreading knowledge."

5. Lemon Zester/Scorer $9.50
"You added zest to our studies/lives."

6. Orange Peeler $1.00 (Give with oranges)
"Orange you a great teacher. Thanks for all you have done."

7. Apple Wedger $12.00 (Give with apples)
"An apple for the teacher who is a cut above the rest." Or "You've wedged your way into our hearts!"

8. Quikut Knives $1.75-$4.75 or Cut & Seal $9.00 or Kitchen Shears $16.50
"You're a cut above the rest."

9. Mini-Serving Spatula $4.50 and Season's Best Cookbook $1.00
"Thanks for serving up knowledge."

10. Clock/Timer $16.00
"Thanks for taking time to help."

11. Pizza Cutter $9.75 (and Gift Certificate to favorite pizza restaurant)
"Any way you slice it, you're the best."

12. Micro-Cooker $8.00-$10.50 with can of soup and crackers
"Thanks for a "SOUP-ER" year!"

13. Flour/Sugar Shaker $6.00 (filled with cinnamon sugar)
"Thanks for sprinkling our year with lots of fun and learning."

14. Tool Turn About $18.00 (filled with markers, crayons, pencils, etc.)
"Thanks for giving me the tools to succeed!"

15. Deluxe Cheese Grater $19.50
"Thanks for helping my child to have a "grate" year."

16. Batter Bowl $11.50-$15.00 filled with Hershey Hugs and a few apples
"Teachers cannot live on apples alone, they need hugs too. Have a great summer!"

17. Egg Slicer Plus $ 10.50 or i-Slice $3.75
"Any way you slice it, you're a great teacher."

18. The Suds Pump $11.50
"You've really Pumped me up for learning

19. Stackable Cooling Rack $14.00 "You are one Cool Teacher!"

20. Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook $14.75
"You are a 'Inspirational' Teacher, Woman, Mom !"

21. The Paring Knife with Sharpening Case $19.00
"Any way you slice it you're great" (also makes a great knife for the classroom, lunch box and picnic basket)

Tools for The Classroom or at Home with the Little Ones -

1. The Hold 'N Slice is used in so many classrooms to help children to learn how to slice foods safely.

2. The Bar Board makes a great cutting board for the classroom and is so easy to store in a desk drawer.

3. The Kitchen Shears are awesome for crafts, packages, cooking, the garden, and so much more!

4. With the Smooth-Edge can opener, there is no risk of children being cut by a sharp can edge.

5. The Serving Tongs are wonderful for children to serve themselves without making a mess of the table. It helps them acquire independence to serve themselves.

6. The Quick-Stir Pitcher is a must for any time juice, jello, pudding, Kool-Aid, or Lemonade are made.

7. The Garlic Press and Baker's Roller are the best play-doh tools....and they are dishwasher safe!

8. The Prep Bowls are great for small projects and they even have lids!

9. The Mini Serving Spatula is the perfect size for small hands!

10. Nylon Pan Scrapers are a preschool teacher's friend. What better tool to clean off tables smeared with play dough, clay, dried paint, dried glue and oh so much more!

11. The Cookie Press can be used by all children year-round with 16 different shapes for all occasions.

12. The Deluxe Mini Muffin Pan is a teachers dream. Make 24 cupcakes for the entire class and only once in the oven. Not to mention no waste of half eaten cup cakes and oh so much less frosting. (enough said)

13. The Clock Timer is the best for time outs, timed quizzes, races, teachers always need to watch the clock. And it attaches to the chalk board, clips on pockets, and sits on the desk so it makes a perfect gift!

14. The Micro Cookers are wonderful for anything that needs to be microwaved.

15. The Adjustable Scoop and Measuring Spoons help make concept of measurement easier with just a slide of the finger.

16. The Hot Pad/Trivets are great in the classroom for hard to open jars.

17. Creative Cutters can be used with play-doh or as stencils.

18. The Crinkle Cutter makes cutting everything so much more fun and fancy.

19. A two year old can use the Deluxe Cheese Grater to grate everything from cheese to carrots to chocolate.

20. Of course the Kid's Let's Eat Cookbook. What better way to learn how to bake/cook while using safe kitchen utensils!

PC gift certs. We did this as a whole class gift last year...it added up, and she was happy!! I also will give GC in smaller amounts to this years teachers if we don't do a big one again!

Give each teacher a pink daisy plate with a cute white or pink candle on it!

Or a daisy plate with some homemade goodies on it.

My daughter and I are making her a small 'brag book" she wont be at our school next year she is one of the few that is being cut next year so I am making a scrapbook from the little chipboard stamping up books and going to put my daughters picture in there for her and so she could put other kid's pictures in there. She is a kindergarten teacher. Have little apples and rulers on it.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
K....here's what I had....wish I could take credit, but it goes to the wonderful contributors here at CS!

Teacher Appreciation Day

Forget flowers, why not get creative? All price ranges $3 and up. Let them know you care and put some thought into their gift. I'll be happy to include some tips and uses for each item you choose.

Here are a few of the many gift ideas:

Using our gorgeous trifle bowl, you can personalize it and fill it with goodies that will excite HER -

For those who love to bake - Flour sugar shaker, decorator bottle set, and the easy read mini measuring cup.

For those who love to cook - Mix n chop, Bamboo spatula set, bamboo spoon set, and a Season's best recipe collection.

For those who love to bake cookies - Medium scoop, Measure all cup, and a Season's best recipe collection.

For those who love to Barbecue ? Sometimes the grill isn't just for men, here are some barbecue tools that will be included in this special package. Our Barbecue Jumbo Turner, our Barbecue Basting Fork and our Great grilling recipe cards.

Or make your own combination catered to her hobbies.

Here's another list of ideas from all price levels....great for teacher's, colleagues and loved ones:

1. Ice Cream Dipper $14.75 (with a jar of hot fudge) or Small, Medium, or Large Scoop $10.50-$12.50
"Thanks for teaching me the scoop this year."

2. Measure-All Cup $6.00-$10.00, or Adjustable Measuring Spoons $7.25-$12.50 or Easy Read Measuring Cups $6.00-$23.00
"You really measure up as a teacher."
"You have made a measurable difference in my child's life."

3. Spices $4-$20.00
"You added spice to our studies and our lives."

4. Spreaders $4.50-$8.50
"Thanks for spreading knowledge."

5. Lemon Zester/Scorer $9.50
"You added zest to our studies/lives."

6. Orange Peeler $1.00 (Give with oranges)
"Orange you a great teacher. Thanks for all you have done."

7. Apple Wedger $12.00 (Give with apples)
"An apple for the teacher who is a cut above the rest." Or "You've wedged your way into our hearts!"

8. Quikut Knives $1.75-$4.75 or Cut & Seal $9.00 or Kitchen Shears $16.50
"You're a cut above the rest."

9. Mini-Serving Spatula $4.50 and Season's Best Cookbook $1.00
"Thanks for serving up knowledge."

10. Clock/Timer $16.00
"Thanks for taking time to help."

11. Pizza Cutter $9.75 (and Gift Certificate to favorite pizza restaurant)
"Any way you slice it, you're the best."

12. Micro-Cooker $8.00-$10.50 with can of soup and crackers
"Thanks for a "SOUP-ER" year!"

13. Flour/Sugar Shaker $6.00 (filled with cinnamon sugar)
"Thanks for sprinkling our year with lots of fun and learning."

14. Tool Turn About $18.00 (filled with markers, crayons, pencils, etc.)
"Thanks for giving me the tools to succeed!"

15. Deluxe Cheese Grater $19.50
"Thanks for helping my child to have a "grate" year."

16. Batter Bowl $11.50-$15.00 filled with Hershey Hugs and a few apples
"Teachers cannot live on apples alone, they need hugs too. Have a great summer!"

17. Egg Slicer Plus $ 10.50 or i-Slice $3.75
"Any way you slice it, you're a great teacher."

18. The Suds Pump $11.50
"You've really Pumped me up for learning

19. Stackable Cooling Rack $14.00 "You are one Cool Teacher!"

20. Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook $14.75
"You are a 'Inspirational' Teacher, Woman, Mom !"

21. The Paring Knife with Sharpening Case $19.00
"Any way you slice it you're great" (also makes a great knife for the classroom, lunch box and picnic basket)

Tools for The Classroom or at Home with the Little Ones -

1. The Hold 'N Slice is used in so many classrooms to help children to learn how to slice foods safely.

2. The Bar Board makes a great cutting board for the classroom and is so easy to store in a desk drawer.

3. The Kitchen Shears are awesome for crafts, packages, cooking, the garden, and so much more!

4. With the Smooth-Edge can opener, there is no risk of children being cut by a sharp can edge.

5. The Serving Tongs are wonderful for children to serve themselves without making a mess of the table. It helps them acquire independence to serve themselves.

6. The Quick-Stir Pitcher is a must for any time juice, jello, pudding, Kool-Aid, or Lemonade are made.

7. The Garlic Press and Baker's Roller are the best play-doh tools....and they are dishwasher safe!

8. The Prep Bowls are great for small projects and they even have lids!

9. The Mini Serving Spatula is the perfect size for small hands!

10. Nylon Pan Scrapers are a preschool teacher's friend. What better tool to clean off tables smeared with play dough, clay, dried paint, dried glue and oh so much more!

11. The Cookie Press can be used by all children year-round with 16 different shapes for all occasions.

12. The Deluxe Mini Muffin Pan is a teachers dream. Make 24 cupcakes for the entire class and only once in the oven. Not to mention no waste of half eaten cup cakes and oh so much less frosting. (enough said)

13. The Clock Timer is the best for time outs, timed quizzes, races, teachers always need to watch the clock. And it attaches to the chalk board, clips on pockets, and sits on the desk so it makes a perfect gift!

14. The Micro Cookers are wonderful for anything that needs to be microwaved.

15. The Adjustable Scoop and Measuring Spoons help make concept of measurement easier with just a slide of the finger.

16. The Hot Pad/Trivets are great in the classroom for hard to open jars.

17. Creative Cutters can be used with play-doh or as stencils.

18. The Crinkle Cutter makes cutting everything so much more fun and fancy.

19. A two year old can use the Deluxe Cheese Grater to grate everything from cheese to carrots to chocolate.

20. Of course the Kid's Let's Eat Cookbook. What better way to learn how to bake/cook while using safe kitchen utensils!

Wow, these are great... thanks for sharing! I have a 21 year old DS that of course graduated already, and then I have a first grader and a preschooler and I never thought about an end of the year gift! I always do a Christmas gift, but I think this year, I'll do an end of the year! Thanks!!!

Here's what has been passed around our cluster . . .

1. A basket filled with oranges & the Citrus Peeler with a note that says, "Orange you great!"

2. Ice Cream Dipper and jar of Fudge Sauce---"Thanks for teaching me the scoop!"

3. A Cookbook with a special note of thanks written inside!

4. Tool Turnabout to hold pencils, pens, rulers, markers, glue sticks, scissors, etc.

5. The Measure-All Cup or Adjustable Measuring Spoon Set, Easy Adjustable Cup, Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon, Easy Read Measuring Cup Set with a note that reads "Thanks for helping me measure up this year". (Looks great filled with candy)

6. Prep Bowl Set with a note that says, "Thanks for keeping me prepped for class this year!"

7. The Batter Bowls make the perfect gift for "the teacher that makes a measurable difference" Fill the bowl with home made cookies or candies or a layered treat found on the Homemade for the Holidays Theme Show materials under Consultant's Corner.

8. The Rotary Grater makes another special gift "You have made a GRATE impression on my student this year"!

9. Creative Cutters "for the most Creative teacher!"

10. "Thanks for Whisking my child home safely every day" to the bus driver... a Stainless Steel Whisk filled with kisses

11. Round Up from the Heart Trivet "Thanks for getting to the heart of the subject!"

ChefPaulaB said:
Wow, these are great... thanks for sharing! I have a 21 year old DS that of course graduated already, and then I have a first grader and a preschooler and I never thought about an end of the year gift! I always do a Christmas gift, but I think this year, I'll do an end of the year! Thanks!!!

You are most welcomed....where would we be without the generosity and assistance of one another? Just another DS company with Corporate America rat race mentality.....sigh....how I love PC and CS...lol

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
You are most welcomed....where would we be without the generosity and assistance of one another? Just another DS company with Corporate America rat race mentality.....
Hehehehee been there...Corporate America rat race
Jolie_Paradoxe said:
how I love PC and CS..
AND FB :D

The Simple Additions "Dots Bowl Trio" is really cute- and teachers can use it for all sorts of "doo-dads"! They are $20 retail.

For the holidays, I gave the kids' main teachers Coffee & More cups (the big mugs) filled with hot chocolate mix, mini marshmallows, a small bamboo spoon and some Hershey's Kisses, wrapped in cellophane and tied with a festive bow.

For the other teachers (art, music, gym, library, reading, etc.), I put Hershey's kisses in prep bowls and snapped the cellophane closed with a Twixit Clip. Everyone loved them!

I'm saving all of these off, they are super! :)

Wow you ladies are a wealth of knowledge!!! Thank you again so so much. I really do appreciate all of the cool ideas!!! :) :)

Mia

If you can get together with a couple of other parents, get the Tool TurnAbout and stuff it with new school supplies for next year (or if she's into a certain craft, fill with those items) and don't forget a HWC cake tester that holds a gift card (at the top, behind the ribbon & whisk) to her/his favorite restaurant. I did this for my oldest daughter's Kindergarten teacher this year. As a former 1st grade teacher, I know how creative I can get over the summer awaiting the next school year and having new markers, coloring pencils, scissors, etc. helped to keep me inspired!

I give the Round Up Trivets. I was tickled when we were at my son's teacher's house and she had it displayed on her table. :)

ButterflyVioletta said:

Teacher voting here: I would want the HWC recipe cards. It's cheap and such a collectable item. I would add the cake tester too. It is sooo cute. It would compliment the recipes good.

1. What are some unique gift ideas for end of the year teachers gifts?

Some unique ideas for end of the year teachers gifts include personalized kitchen items, such as a cutting board or apron, a gift basket filled with gourmet ingredients and recipes, a set of high-quality kitchen tools, or a gift certificate for a cooking class.

2. Is it appropriate to give a gift card as an end of the year teachers gift?

Yes, gift cards can make great end of the year teachers gifts. Consider a gift card to a local restaurant or coffee shop, a bookstore, or a spa for a relaxing treat.

3. Are homemade gifts acceptable for end of the year teachers gifts?

Absolutely! Teachers appreciate the thought and effort put into homemade gifts. Consider baking cookies, making a personalized ornament, or creating a custom piece of artwork for a special and meaningful gift.

4. Should I give individual gifts or a group gift from the class?

This is entirely up to you and your budget. Group gifts can be a great way to show appreciation from the entire class, but individual gifts can also be more personalized and meaningful. Consider asking other parents for their thoughts and opinions.

5. When is the best time to give end of the year teachers gifts?

The end of the school year is the most common time to give teachers gifts, but it can also be nice to give a gift at the beginning of the year or during the holiday season as a token of appreciation. Ultimately, the best time to give a gift is when it feels appropriate for you and your child.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tmo2008
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies