1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: End of the year sale??

1. MHPampered

MHPampered Member

I am trying to come up with something for some sales by the end of Decmeber and nothing is working. Do you think you could come up with something as a end of the year sale email/flyer?

Dec 24, 2009
  2. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

On Christmas Day, send out an e-mail to all of your customers wishing them a Happy Holiday and reminding them that Pampered Chef accepts VISA Gift Cards! :D Did they get one or more for Christmas? They can call YOU to spend it!!! You can even offer some kind of a deal on the 26th if you wanted. Obviously, make it something that you can afford, of course. ;)

Dec 24, 2009
  3. kcmckay

kcmckay Advanced Member Gold Member

Hmmm this is a very good idea. I could use this. I've not really booked my January because I'm waiting to have an idea of when we will be closing and or moving. I will be making some calls next week to try to get more January shows on the books. I think I'll just book weeknight shows and probably forgo the bootcamp class I was going to take. We'll see what happens if I hear anything about the house issues today.

Dec 24, 2009
  4. cookingwithdot

cookingwithdot Advanced Member Gold Member

I am doing something & have come up with a flyer if anyone is interested ... Very basic.

5. kcmckay

kcmckay Advanced Member Gold Member

Can you post it please?

Dec 24, 2009
  6. cookingwithdot

This is my end of the year promotion - starting tomorrow. I also have a Word version if you are interested. :)

Merry Christmas!!

Attached Files:

7. straitfan

straitfan Veteran Member Gold Member

Oh please post the Word doc. so I can edit and change a few things. Looks Great!!!
    TIA!
    Merry Christmas!!

Dec 25, 2009
  8. straitfan

Bumping...........

Dec 26, 2009
  9. cookingwithdot

Christy - Here ya go!

Attached Files:

10. CarolynnLee

CarolynnLee Novice Member Gold Member

Tammy Stanley (general session speaker at National Conference) is doing a tele-seminar on December 30 entitled Jump Start Your Business from a Complete Standstill mainly for those who don't have their Januarys booked yet and she has free training videos on her website because she wants those attending to have information before the seminar, so she can get everything she wants to tell us into the seventy-five minutes on the 30th. You will benefit if the only thing you can do is watch the videos. The cost of the tele-seminar is $27!! She tells you exactly why she did the free videos and why the seminar is only $27.
    If you missed her at Nat. Conference you really missed something! She sold out the first seminar and she is 50% sold out on the second one on the same day, so hurry if you want to get in on it!

Dec 26, 2009
  11. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Dec 26, 2009
  12. straitfan

Thanks Dottie! Got it sent out......hoping for $160 more this month to earn those PC Bucks!

Dec 26, 2009
  13. MHPampered

MHPampered Member

Just curious what are you giving as the free gift?

Dec 29, 2009
  14. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

GREAT flyer!! Thanks for sharing....:D

Dec 29, 2009
  15. cookingwithdot

Well, as far as the free gift, I was thinking of any small thing under $5. Mini serving spatula, paring knives, etc ... I didn't put a $ amount on it, so it could really be anything. PLUS if I can get my sales up to a party, and they order $60 or more, they get the Jan guest special too! I changed mine a bit - I have extended it through Jan 5th, so I can submit it during the triple points days. :) Really hoping this works! I have one order so far ...

Have something to add?