• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Decorator Bottle Access with Updated Product List

In summary, "End of the Stop Ship!!!" refers to the end of a promotion or special offer where customers can no longer purchase a particular product. This is done to ensure that customers receive the highest quality products and to control inventory. The "End of the Stop Ship!!!" date can be found on our website, catalogs, and social media channels, and we also send notifications to email subscribers. Once a product reaches its "End of the Stop Ship!!!" date, it is no longer available for purchase, but it can still be returned within our policy timeframe. However, a replacement product may not be available if it is out of stock due to the "End of the Stop Ship!!!" date.
maggiemay
Okay.... so I downloaded the updated product list and still cannot enter the decorator bottle - help!!!!!!

It'll take sometime for them to get that fixed probably!!

Me either! I have people who really want to get them! I want to get on the phone now!;)

I just went back and reread the email - it says.... immediately!!! errrrrr.

Ditto. :)

(Eh? I just tried to do a "quick reply" with just the above, but it told me my post was too short. Ooookay then! *lol*)

emailed HOI just emailed HO about it because I too had orders waiting. If I hear something, I will post immediately!

items in pampered partner nowthey just updated the program. Do a product list update and you should be good to go!

i had to do an upgrade twice, and it wokred the 2nd time.

What is "End of the Stop Ship!!!"?

"End of the Stop Ship!!!" refers to the end of a promotion or special offer where customers can no longer purchase a particular product or set of products.

Why does Pampered Chef have "End of the Stop Ship!!!" dates?

We have "End of the Stop Ship!!!" dates to ensure that our customers receive the highest quality products. By limiting the time frame for purchasing a product, we can control the inventory and ensure that all products are fresh and in stock for our customers.

How do I know when a product is at "End of the Stop Ship!!!"?

You can find the "End of the Stop Ship!!!" dates listed on our website, in our catalogs, and on our social media channels. We also send out notifications to our email subscribers about upcoming "End of the Stop Ship!!!" dates.

Can I still purchase a product after the "End of the Stop Ship!!!" date?

Unfortunately, once a product reaches its "End of the Stop Ship!!!" date, it is no longer available for purchase. We recommend keeping an eye on our website and social media for new promotions and deals.

Can I return a product that has reached its "End of the Stop Ship!!!" date?

Yes, you can still return a product that has reached its "End of the Stop Ship!!!" date as long as it is within our return policy timeframe. However, please note that we cannot guarantee the availability of a replacement product if it is out of stock due to the "End of the Stop Ship!!!" date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjenibel
  • kcjodih