1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: End Of Ss1

1. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

Hi all. I just found this site about a week ago and it is great. Every director should inform their downline of this site. You are all terrific and full of so many ideas. Anyway, I am sooooo excited!!! I signed my first recruit today. I was so caught off guard when she informed me she was interested in signing. I then scrambled to get information together for her - of course Chef Success was there for support!!! Advice to all newbies - be prepared for that first recruit because it will happen. She is going to my cluster meeting tonight.

Feb 27, 2006
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Woo Hoo!! Congratulations!

And you are right! We should all be prepared. One thing new consultants can do when they get a lead is to say something like: "I have a friend who helped me get started in my business. Would it be okay if I have her call you?" Or ask if the three of you can meet. And then have your director help with those first recruits.

Feb 27, 2006
Have something to add?