• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative End of School Year Gifts for Teachers and Loved Ones

In summary, people should consider getting gifts for teachers based on what the teacher might need or want. People should also consider what the person giving the gift might need or want.
babywings76
Gold Member
Just thought I'd post this in case it helps anyone...

This is the time of year, in my area anyway, where the schools are organizing Teacher Appreciation weeks/day/night/etc. Also, preschool calendars are coming to an end and dance studios are doing their recitals. I know in early May all these things are happening for me. So I am trying to advertise to people on FB and through my e-mails about ordering gifts. Between that, Mother's Day, Father's Day, and the typical wedding season, there's lots of things people could be needing gifts for. ;)

So...now I'd love it if we could share any ideas of some gifts or flyers that people might have. I know there are other threads and files, but I'm just looking to see if there are any fresh and new ideas out there. :)

I bought two of the lunch tote gift sets for my kids teacher's end of the year gifts :)

I am going in with another mom and we both are going hoping to spend $10ish per teacher. So...with about $20 a teacher, what should I get? I'm thinking of getting them each a lunch tote, but what else would go good with it? The tote gift set is too much.

babywings76 said:
I am going in with another mom and we both are going hoping to spend $10ish per teacher. So...with about $20 a teacher, what should I get? I'm thinking of getting them each a lunch tote, but what else would go good with it? The tote gift set is too much.
Just add a citrus peeler and one 1 cup prep bowl to each.Or citrus peeler, seasons best and iSlice...

If you bought the 1-cup prep bowls and peeler/knives from the Supply order, you can save money that way. I think the bowls are $2 (set of 6 for $12), and of course the peeler/knives are super cheap on supply. So buy the totes now as for the $12.50 (or on your personal order with the 20% discount up front). So a tote, knife, peeler, and one bowl comes to about $13.60 each (with our discounts). I may add a Season's Best too.Funny- I just "talked" myself into that very thing for some gifts I was considering getting for the office ladies at church who helped me a ton this year with Scouts behind-the-scenes stuff. I didn't even think about it that way until I typed it out here! DOH!

1. What are some unique gift ideas for teachers?

Some unique gift ideas for teachers include personalized mugs or water bottles, gift cards to a local coffee shop or bookstore, a plant or flower arrangement, or a homemade gift such as a baked good or DIY craft.

2. What is the average budget for an end of school year gift for a teacher?

The average budget for an end of school year gift for a teacher is typically between $10-$20. However, it is important to consider the specific teacher and their impact on your child when deciding on a budget.

3. Is it necessary to give a gift to every teacher my child has?

It is not necessary to give a gift to every teacher your child has, but it is a nice gesture if you have the means to do so. If your child has multiple teachers, you could consider giving a small token of appreciation to the main teacher and a thank you note to the others.

4. Should I include a handwritten note or card with the gift?

Including a handwritten note or card with the gift is always a thoughtful touch. It allows you to express your appreciation for the teacher's hard work and dedication throughout the school year. If your child is old enough, you could also have them write a note or draw a picture to include with the gift.

5. What are some gifts to avoid giving to teachers?

It is best to avoid giving overly expensive gifts or gifts that may be seen as inappropriate or too personal. This includes items such as alcohol, perfume/cologne, or expensive jewelry. It is also important to avoid giving gifts that may be seen as trying to bribe the teacher, such as cash or gift cards with a high value.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • sarahjmpc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
Replies