• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing Out May Shows: Quick-Stir Pitcher Special for Hostesses

In summary, to take advantage of the Quick-Stir Pitcher Special, simply host a Pampered Chef party in the month of May and reach a minimum of $650 in sales. As a hostess, you can purchase the Quick-Stir Pitcher at a discounted price of $15 instead of the regular price of $25. This special is limited to one per hostess and is only available in the month of May. You can also choose any other product from the catalog as your 50% off item for hosting a party with sales of $200 or more. The special is available for both in-person and online parties. Make sure to schedule your party and reach the minimum sales requirement before the end of the month to take advantage of
PCmomof4
I have a show on 5/26. How quickly do I have to close it out to have it count toward May (there is a holiday in there, too.) If I can't close it out until June, does the hostess still get the May quick-stir pitcher special?

Last edited:
The Show Date is how it counts for your host. Therefore, a May Show Date, will be entitled to May Host and Guest Specials, even if it is submitted in June (technically, you have until the last day of the next month to submit a show and still be able to get the previous month's specials). The day a show is submitted to HO is how it is counted for consultants. So, if you submit your May show by May 31, it will be counted for your May commission and incentives. If you submit it in June, it will count towards your June commissions and incentives. HTH!

Mary H.
FD - PA

Thanks...that's a huge help. :)

1. How can I take advantage of the Quick-Stir Pitcher Special as a hostess in May?

To take advantage of the Quick-Stir Pitcher Special, simply host a Pampered Chef party in the month of May and reach a minimum of $650 in sales. As a hostess, you will be able to purchase the Quick-Stir Pitcher at a discounted price of $15, instead of the regular price of $25.

2. Can I choose a different product instead of the Quick-Stir Pitcher for my hostess special?

No, the Quick-Stir Pitcher is the designated hostess special for the month of May. However, you can still choose any other product from the Pampered Chef catalog as your 50% off item for hosting a party with sales of $200 or more.

3. Is the Quick-Stir Pitcher special available for online parties as well?

Yes, the Quick-Stir Pitcher special is available for both in-person and online parties. As long as the party reaches a minimum of $650 in sales, the hostess will be eligible to purchase the Quick-Stir Pitcher at a discounted price.

4. Can I earn multiple Quick-Stir Pitchers if I host multiple parties in May?

No, the Quick-Stir Pitcher special is limited to one per hostess. However, you can still earn the 50% off item for each party you host with sales of $200 or more.

5. How long will the Quick-Stir Pitcher special be available for hostesses in May?

The Quick-Stir Pitcher special is only available for hostesses in the month of May. Make sure to schedule your party and reach the minimum sales requirement before the end of the month to take advantage of this special offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dawn424383
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • koeverson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Jennifer Hunsucker