• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

End of Month Show/Ss???

I think that is the right info. I was just wondering because I am in SSmonth 1 and my first show isn't until Oct. 26th. How can I submit this show for OCtober to get the host special but have it count for SSmonth 2?Submit it on Nov 1st! It will still be an Oct show for the host and a Nov show for you!thanks so much !!
PamperedChef99
I have a question for everyone. I am in SSmonth 1. My first show isn't until Oct. 26.( I am having a hard time finding people ) How can I submit this show for OCtober to get the host special but have it count for SSmonth 2?
Beacuse I have another show Nov. 4th and I would like both show to count for SSmonth 2. I am confused. thanks

Amy

Just submit the show on Nov 1st! It will still be an Oct show for the host and a Nov show for you!

thanks so much !! I am very happy :0)

When you sumbit your show-put November where they ask what month you want it sumbmit for.

I thought that the info in that box wasn't submitted to HO?

I don't think that is right! It is my understanding that if you submit say a October show in November that the hosts and guests still get the specials but the sales count toward November, the month that it is received.

I spoke with my Director this morning and I asked her about this and it doesn't matter what month if any is put in that box because that info isn't submitted to HO, it is for our records only. If the show date is what determines the Host Specials and the date submitted is what determines our incentives and commissions.

My director told me also this mornign that it is ok if I put it in Nov. 1st. My guests will still recieve the Oct. Specials and it will go on SSmonth 2 for me...Thanks ladies

Amy

The reason you put the infomation in the "submit date" box is because you want it to show up on your monthly sales diary in Pampered Partner. If you submit it in Nov. but put the submit date as October because it is an october show, then your Nov. sales report won't be correct. The home office does not see that information. They just count the sales in the month they receive the show. The guest/host specials are determined by the Show date not the submit date.

Shawnna

1. How do I schedule an End of Month Show/Ss?

To schedule an End of Month Show/Ss, simply reach out to your consultant or host and select a date that works for both parties. Make sure to communicate the theme or focus of the show to ensure a successful event.

2. What are the benefits of hosting an End of Month Show/Ss?

Hosting an End of Month Show/Ss allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. It also gives you the opportunity to learn new recipes and cooking techniques from your consultant, while having a fun and social gathering with friends and family.

3. Can I customize the menu for my End of Month Show/Ss?

Yes, the menu for your End of Month Show/Ss can be customized to fit your preferences and dietary restrictions. Your consultant will work with you to create a personalized menu that you and your guests will enjoy.

4. How many guests should I invite to my End of Month Show/Ss?

There is no set number of guests for an End of Month Show/Ss. It is recommended to invite at least 10-12 guests to ensure a successful and engaging event. However, you can also have a more intimate gathering with just a few close friends.

5. What happens at an End of Month Show/Ss?

An End of Month Show/Ss is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration where your consultant will showcase Pampered Chef products and recipes. Your guests will have the opportunity to sample delicious food, learn about new kitchen tools, and have the option to place orders for products they love. It's a great way to have a fun and informative evening with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thecougchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • MaddyandOwensMom