• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Encourage My Hostess to Invite More People?

In summary, the email states that the hostess has a list of addresses, but only seven addresses are included. The hostess is looking for help to get more names.
diradt
I just received an email from a hostess for July with her list of addresses. July will be the first month that I am doing the invites for my hostesses and it hasn't been very productive yet LOL.

Her email stated that this was her address list and if she thinks of more, she will just use word of mouth. Ok. So I open the document and there are only SEVEN addresses. Well that won't do!

So my question is how do I coach my hostesses to send me 40 names? And how do I respond to this email in a constructive and encouraging way that doesn't sound pushy?

TIA:chef:

Focus on her wish list and break down the stat's for her (1/2 can't make it and 3-5 cancell). Plus let her know if she only has 5 people there they will feel VERY pressured to buy something, she would want her friends to feel pressured right? Give her an average of what people spend at a show (Home office says around $50, but I use my own so I have a better feel for my area) and multiply that by the number of guests to show her how that will effect her benefits. Again, focus on her wish list, "I can get you the bla, bla, bla for FREE, but I need 40 names."

Good luck!!!

Also, ask her is she sure this is all. Let her know that no one will be offended if she invites them, but you can be sure that they will be offended if she doesn't. Also, have her use FRANK to come up with some more names (if you haven't already).

Did you give her the 50 in 5 sheet? At the top of my guestlist it says that only 1/4 -1/3 will be able to attend and the no one will be offended line. Tell her it is OK to invite from different groups IE: friends and church & family. It is OK if not everyone knows each other!

Okay, I'm going to ask a question and I don't mean to be putting anyone in a category or anything negative but is your hostess hispanic? I've had a couple of hispanic hostesses and they have always only sent me 7-13 names but............everyone they invite comes and it's a great party. I think they socialize more in this big family and friend style and just know that when they invite someone over for a party or dinner they are going to come. My hostesses knew that their show was going to be fine no matter what facts about only 1/3 are able to come and some of those will forget or cancel, they knew they would have those people there that they invited.

Just a thought - other than that break it down into the number of orders the hostess needs to get what she wants and work from there.

Thanks ladies. Sharon....I am unsure if she is hispanic but she is ethnic. Where we live, there are great lines in the sand between using the word Hispanic vs Mexican vs PuertoRician. Loooong story....that I honestly dont completely understand due to the face that I'm not. I married a Mexican man but his biological dad isn't in the pic so whatever.

I am going to call her this weekend to chat. Maybe she is intending to do lots of outside sales! Here's to hoping !!!

1. How can I encourage my hostess to invite more guests to my Pampered Chef party?

One way to encourage your hostess to invite more guests is to offer incentives or rewards for bringing a certain number of guests. This could include free products, discounts, or additional hostess rewards.

2. What are some creative ways to encourage my hostess to invite her friends?

You could suggest that your hostess create a Facebook event or send personalized invitations to her friends. You could also provide her with a sample invitation or script to make it easier for her to invite her friends.

3. How can I make sure my hostess feels comfortable inviting her friends to the party?

It's important to create a welcoming and fun atmosphere at the party so that your hostess feels comfortable inviting her friends. You can also reassure her that there is no pressure for her guests to make a purchase and that the party is just a fun get-together.

4. What should I do if my hostess is hesitant to invite her friends?

If your hostess is hesitant to invite her friends, try to understand her concerns and address them directly. You could also offer to help her with the invitations or provide her with some tips on how to make the invitation process easier.

5. How can I encourage my hostess to invite a variety of guests, not just her close friends?

One way to encourage your hostess to invite a variety of guests is to suggest that she invite coworkers, neighbors, or members of any clubs or organizations she is a part of. You could also offer to provide some different types of products or recipes to appeal to a wider audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered.chris