• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Find Encouragement to Pursue Excellence Award | Tips & Support

In summary, the expert summarizer believes that the person is going to be able to do it, but that it will be a slow process. They advise patience and staying positive.
Dina Atnip
Gold Member
I've decided to go for the excellence award a little ways away but I am going to give it my best shot. I just needed words of encouragement so I don't loose my mind sometimes it feels like I am going crazy. TIA:eek:

You can do it! I have earned recruiting for 3 years in a row and sales for 2 years in a row. Be consistant and persistant. Hold 2 or 3 shows a week no matter what. Don't make excuses when you don't hit your goals. Know that you have to make up the difference the next month.

"How do you eat an elephant?" (cue KG) - "One BITE at a TIME!!"You can do it- one show at a time. ;) Calculate what it will take to reach your goal, and set a goal/plan in action.

Make sure to write down your goals and break them down into little pieces. How much do you need before X date? If it's sales, break that down into shows per week and start working on your calendar to get it the way it needs to be. If it's recruits, make sure to figure out how many interviews you need to hold to get the final amount of recruits you need. When you see the baby steps it makes it easier than trying to get it all at once.By the way if I earned a trip, anybody can earn anything!! It came down to needing over $7000 in sales the last two months of the year. A big leap for me considering up to that point my average sales were $2000. But I set my goal and went for it :) I took my first PC trip last year!

Thanks all great advise some I have not even thought about so I knew I was in the right place to ask.

Make sure you use ONE calendar for business combined with home/pleasure. Schedule EVERYTHING, parties, interviews, doctors appointments and nights out with friends, in writing on that calendar so you do not run into double booking times. You don't want to go to the doctors when you have a party scheduled! And last but not least, do make very sure that you have down time. You need and will need that. Dina - from what I have seen out here, YES YOU CAN!!

Update Excellence Award not going to happen host had to drop for one reason or another one of my host had her dad die and the day they buried him her hubby dad died. So this is no going to be my year I am still digging in with hope and will never give up but my heart feels heavy tonight so I just needed to say it all out loud. Thanks for listening (reading) knowing someone is also feeling my pain

I am sorry! How far away are you? You have all of this month!!!

I believe in you girl! You are determined enough to make this happen. Try for it anyway! Get on the phone, make some calls & see if you can book more shows ~ Cooking, Facebook/Catalog, Fundraiser or a Wedding Shower. Don't give up over this one host ... if you are that close, push for it girl!I was on the phone last year up until 11:59 PM on the last night with a new recruit helping her get her P3 issues (red dot) solved so that her recruiter would promote to TL & I'd earn the Excellence Award in Developing Leaders. She barely got it in under the wire. Oh, as soon as you know it's a done deal, call me so I can celebrate with you. :D

You're so close and you have all of this month!

You can do this and you are going to be so psyched when you do.

Pick up that phone and smile and dial!

We're rooting for you!!!!

It has been more than one host it's been several that just and for good reason had to reschedule or cancel due to things. Usually there so so reason all of these have been for the real reason. I haven't even got to submit show on new web it never has worked for me then I get an email saying June is the last time we can use P3 lost several online orders due to the fact they could not get in on my page. I also had 6 or seven catalog show going can't even get ahold of them :( but all is well right now I am $5000 away when I started I was $10,000 away so I inching closer but very slow. Love and Hugs to all for the support.

take it one day at a time......

$5,000 you can do this!!!! How many shows do you still need? Can you host your own? Can you do a mystery host $1,000 show? Not only will you earn excellence awards but also free registration to Leadership and have your first $5,000 for 2013 Excellence too! When I earned Disney I needed over 9,000 points in December and I made it :) I asked, called, emailed everyone.

Also we have until the end of July to keep using P3.

Don't give up! You can do it! We're all rooting for you!

Go Dina! Go Dina! Go Dina! You can do it!

You all are such a blessing in my life the encouragement I get here is always the most positive I've ever had. Thank you all from from heart to yours (((HUGS))) you all are making me sob sob sob.

Dry those tears and get on the phone! :) Hope you're having a fab evening!

chefa said:
Dry those tears and get on the phone! :) Hope you're having a fab evening!

You are absolutely right and that is just what I did I just posted on facebook I am hosting my own online catalog show I sent the evites and reposted to fb all I can do now is just wait. Thanks for drying up those tears.

Make sure to share with everybody that you are trying to reach a personal goal. People love to know they are helping you out. If you've never earned it before, make sure to tell them that too. When I was trying to earn Toronto people were crawling out of the woodwork to help me knowing that I was going for such a great goal. My 19 year old cousin even bought the $5 nylon knife. He was excited when I told him I earned the trip with $5 to spare!

I agree! Along with sharing your goal, put a picture of the bracelet up & SHOW them your goal! :D

You can do this! Get on that phone and call! Share your goal with them and ask for their help! It works, I know.... it's how I got to New Orleans! You can do it!

Dina - excellence is a great reward. You making the effort of doing it shows all of us your excellence already. Do not let yourself down. If you know you did everything you could , then you are excellent. Now, that said, you know deep down you can do it. Push a little harder and I bet you will surprise yourself! Funny, when you make it, the only one who will be shocked is you! The rest of us already know you can!

pampered1224 said:
Dina - excellence is a great reward. You making the effort of doing it shows all of us your excellence already. Do not let yourself down. If you know you did everything you could , then you are excellent. Now, that said, you know deep down you can do it. Push a little harder and I bet you will surprise yourself! Funny, when you make it, the only one who will be shocked is you! The rest of us already know you can!

I just about fell out of the chair laughing when I read this post because its so true the words ofwisdom I have gained from friends on chef success is amazing. Sheila Dacy is the reason I am were I am today with her she gave me the confidence to make Director and now you are all give me the confidence that I can make it to that I say THANK YOU!!

Okay last straw and that's it. I set up my own show went thru contacts got them all loaded in sent the evites out got a response you would think wahoo but guess what it went out in Spanish so no one can read them. So does this look like it is stacking up against me YES :(

Just tell them "I was hoping to get your attention!"

You can do it! The harder fought the battle, the more rewarding the result.

pchockeymom said:
Just tell them "I was hoping to get your attention!"

You can do it! The harder fought the battle, the more rewarding the result.

I sent that out lets see what happens.

LOL ~ Way to go girl, use it to your advantage!!!And thank you for the compliment ... you are such a sweetheart! I really do want that phone call when you reach your goal. I remember how thrilled I was when I hit it last year. I was on cloud 9 & couldn't go to bed! Even though I'm not YOUR Director, I feel like you are part of my team ... so I want to celebrate with you! :D

What is the "Find Encouragement to Pursue Excellence Award"?

The "Find Encouragement to Pursue Excellence Award" is an award given by Pampered Chef to recognize and celebrate consultants who have shown exceptional dedication and commitment to their business through their pursuit of excellence.

How can I qualify for the award?

To qualify for the "Find Encouragement to Pursue Excellence Award", consultants must meet certain criteria such as consistently meeting sales goals, actively participating in training and development, and displaying a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards their business.

What are the benefits of receiving this award?

Receiving the "Find Encouragement to Pursue Excellence Award" can bring many benefits, including recognition from your peers, increased credibility and reputation in your business, and the opportunity to attend exclusive events and trainings.

How can I find encouragement to pursue excellence in my business?

There are many ways to find encouragement to pursue excellence in your business, such as setting achievable goals, surrounding yourself with positive and motivated people, and continuously learning and growing through training and development opportunities.

Is there any support available for those pursuing excellence?

Yes, at Pampered Chef, we have a strong support system in place for consultants who are pursuing excellence in their business. This includes access to training and development resources, mentorship opportunities, and a community of like-minded individuals who are always willing to offer tips and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefcharity
  • General Chat
Replies