• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Bible Verses Provide Strength During Trials?

In summary, Janet shared some verses that can be helpful to those going through trials today. She also mentioned that there are upcoming challenges that the person will have to face, but that with God's help, they can overcome them.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I just realized that today really seems to be a day with people going through trials of various shapes and sizes. For those of similar faith, I wanted to post some verses to encourage those out there who need them today and remind you to focus on God for your strength and to meet all of your needs.

"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." - Psalm 34:18

"You have been my refuge, a strong tower against my foe." - Psalm 61:3

"Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, 'Never will I leave you; Never will I forsake you.'" - Hebrews 13:5

"The Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor; no good thing does He withhold from those whose walk is blameless." - Psalm 84:11

"In all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us." - Romans 8:37

"'Until now you have not asked for anything in My name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.'" - John 16:24

"Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always." - Psalm 105:4

"From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another." - John 1:16

"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you." - Deut. 31:8

"My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth." - Psalm 121:2

"The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." - Psalm 145:18

"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." - John 14:27

May some of those provide a special blessing to you today!

Last edited:
great selection - thank you for taking the time to do this!

What a great word for today! Thanks

You are so awesome Janet! You are such a valuable member of our virtual cluster!!
Just wanted to let you know that you are appreciated! God Bless You!:angel:

Thanks, Janet. I really needed those verses today. I sent them to my email, which I'll print up and stick in my bible to meditate on this week.

We've got my sister's hearing wednesday, so I have to brush up on my testimony, then in 2 weeks we have my unemployment hearing, and no more $$ until they rule in my favor. If they don't I have to pay everything back ASAP... LOL

And it has not been fun coming back to cold and clouds. Where is the warmth? It doesn't have to be 85 degrees, but this 58-60 degree weather is not enjoyable at all. It's almost June! :)

Again, thanks for getting my eyes back on Jesus today with those verses. I appreciate it! :)

guess I should've read this first!! thanks janet!

amy07 said:
guess I should've read this first!! thanks janet!

You're welcome! I just knew it was "one of those days" - seems to be all around me but didn't realize how much today!

Thanks Janet, just what I needed right now.

Thanks, Janet. I would add Romans 8:28--We are assured and know that all things work together and are for good to and for those who love God and are called to His purpose.

raebates said:
Thanks, Janet.

I would add Romans 8:28--

We are assured and know that all things work together and are for good to and for those who love God and are called to His purpose.

Go ahead and add away! :)

I was going to put more but I would have been typing all morning and I had work to do!

I do like Romans 8:28 though too!!!! :D

Thanks for doing this Janet. It seems like "one of those days" was going around today. This really lifted me up :)

I think I will go sit in my bedroom and meditate on these...I've got the blues
:(

Janet, I have been meditating on the verses you posted, and also on a few other Psalms I have highlighted in my bible. I wanted to thank you for posting those reminders. Today I lost sight of God's face and allowed myself to become upset, gloomy and fearful of my future...those verses reminded me of what I already know- but just needed to hear them again.

Thank you for listening to the promptings of the Holy Spirit when He whispered to you that there were some of us cheffers that needed to hear and see those verses.
:)

Oh Janet... thanks for your obedience in posting these. I too needed to see God and hear His voice today. I've cried a river of tears, done a show and then got the word that our friend died and cried the long ride home. In it all...
Jesus reigns!!!!!!!

The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you." - Deut. 31:8

I needed to be reminded of this. I'm feeling like saying exactly what I'm thinking to our school truency officer who is hastling us for my diabetic son missing too many days of school. We're contacting legal advice tomorrow. I need to remember the big man is there by my side.

I have to bump this today because I have a friend going through some stress and needed to find this for her...

1. What is "Encouragement for Today"?

"Encouragement for Today" is a daily devotional series provided by Pampered Chef. It includes inspirational messages, quotes, and Bible verses to uplift and motivate readers in their daily lives.

2. How often is "Encouragement for Today" released?

"Encouragement for Today" is released every weekday, Monday through Friday, providing daily doses of encouragement and inspiration.

3. Can I sign up to receive "Encouragement for Today" in my email?

Yes, you can sign up to receive "Encouragement for Today" in your email by subscribing to our newsletter. Simply visit our website and click on the "Subscribe" button to receive daily emails.

4. Who writes the messages for "Encouragement for Today"?

The messages for "Encouragement for Today" are written by a team of writers, including Pampered Chef consultants and guest contributors, who are passionate about spreading positivity and encouragement.

5. Can I share "Encouragement for Today" with others?

Yes, we encourage you to share "Encouragement for Today" with your friends, family, and social media followers. You can easily share the daily messages through our website or by forwarding the email to others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies