• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Enchilada Puffs: A Quick, Delicious Meal!

In summary, to make Enchilada Puffs, you will need 1 can of refrigerated crescent rolls, 1 cup of cooked and shredded chicken, 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce, 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, and any additional toppings of your choice (such as diced tomatoes, onions, or avocado). To assemble, preheat your oven to 375 degrees, unroll the crescent rolls, place a spoonful of chicken and cheese on each triangle, roll them up, and bake for 12-15 minutes. You can use different types of meat in this recipe and it makes 8 Enchilada Puffs. They can also be made ahead of time by refrigerating
DebPC
Staff member
Enchalada Puffs738215_1171894387_n.jpg

Enchilada Puffs
• 1 package jumbo crescent rolls
• 3 oz cream cheese
• 1/2 cup Mexican blend shredded cheese
• 3/4 cup cooked chicken (diced or shredded) or hamburger
• 1/3 cup enchilada or taco sauce
• 2 teaspoons enchilada or taco seasoning mix
• 1/4 cup Mexican shredded cheese for sprinkling
Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 375° and line cookie sheet with foil and spray with no-stick spray
2. Place cream cheese and 1/2 cup Mexican cheese in small bowl and microwave for about 30-40 seconds, to soften.
3. Add seasoning mix, sauce and chicken to cheese mixture and stir until combined.
4. Unroll crescent rolls on prepared pan.
5. Scoop 1 large heaping tablespoon of chicken mixture into the center of the two short ends of the crescent roll.
6. Pull outer corners of the crescent roll over the chicken mixture, and then pull the long end over, completely enclosing filling.
7. Sprinkle tops of puffs with additional shredded Mexican cheese.
8. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.

This looks yummy. I never had an enchilada until I prepared the Big Enchilada recipe last fall. Now I am hooked :)

These enchilada puffs sound amazing! I love how easy and versatile they are. I might try using ground beef instead of chicken for a different twist. And adding some diced jalapenos for some extra kick. Can't wait to make these for my next party or game night. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Enchilada Puffs?

To make Enchilada Puffs, you will need 1 can of refrigerated crescent rolls, 1 cup of cooked and shredded chicken, 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce, 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, and any additional toppings of your choice (such as diced tomatoes, onions, or avocado).

2. How do I assemble the Enchilada Puffs?

First, preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Then, unroll the crescent rolls and separate them into 8 triangles. Place a spoonful of shredded chicken and a sprinkle of shredded cheese onto each triangle. Roll up the triangles, making sure to seal the edges. Place the rolls onto a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes. Once they are golden brown, remove from the oven and drizzle with enchilada sauce and additional toppings before serving.

3. Can I use a different type of meat besides chicken?

Yes, you can use any type of cooked and shredded meat in this recipe. Some popular options include ground beef, pulled pork, or shredded beef. You can also make a vegetarian version by using cooked and seasoned black beans or diced vegetables as the filling.

4. How many Enchilada Puffs does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 8 Enchilada Puffs. If you need to make more, you can easily double or triple the ingredients to fit your needs.

5. Can I make Enchilada Puffs ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Enchilada Puffs ahead of time by assembling them and placing them in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before baking. You can also freeze them after they have been assembled and bake them at a later time. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly if baking from frozen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MaryannNic
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies