• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Pampered Chef: Featured on the August Issue Cover!

In summary, the woman I work with 9-5 got the August issue of the magazine for her plane ride to Chicago Sunday morning. The magazine is about The Pampered Chef and is 75% content about the business.
Can you at least tell us what page to look for the upgraded product on? Please!

I hope the airport has it, I would really like to read this on my way to chicago!:)

lacychef said:
Oh man, I want a copy! Here in rural America though, the nearest Barnes & Noble is probably 4 hours away:( If anyone finds it somewhere else post it here please!

Now Lacy, I know you are a lot closer to any REAL bookstores than I am, lol. It's over an hour away just to get to any nationally recognized bookstore from me, not just Barnes and Noble. I think there is a Hastings about an hour and 15 or 30 minutes away. I can't even think of any other recognizable bookstores that would be any closer than that. :rolleyes: :confused:

Maybe I will have to pick one up on the way to the airport. I still haven't found anything to wear for the now THEMED executive banquets, ughh, I had planned all this time what I was going to wear to dress up until I found out it is a themed dinner, ughh, and I haven't had time to really shop anywhere since I found out.

Hi! Beth, I just sent you my guess as to the up graded piece. Just got my copy of the magazine and love it. I keep surprizing my Director with all the info I get just from this site. I'm learning things and finding info out before she does at times. Thank you all for sharing and your guidence.

Thanks,
Cindy Munesato
[email protected]
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Trying to Chef in California

You guys officially are enjoying this torture!! I have to wait until JULY 20th to get the HO e-mail. Please someone at least PM me and tell me the upgraded product!!

gilliandanielle said:
You guys officially are enjoying this torture!! I have to wait until JULY 20th to get the HO e-mail. Please someone at least PM me and tell me the upgraded product!!

Email me your address & I'll send you a copy!!;) ;) ;)

[email protected]

Found it at Barnes & Noble! Can't wait to read it! Thanks for the info.

FyiOkay, I just got an email from someone in my upline who is featured in the mag...she said

"To all of you who received this e-mail- This is a huge company secret- A big surprise at conference. PLEASE do not tell ANYONE about this! It has been very hard for me to keep this a secret but I gave the company my word. PLEASE wait to tell- they are announcing it at conference. I will explain everything about this most exciting time soon"

So, I suppose all that are going will get one.....

I e-mailed you Ginger! Thanks!

Ergh! I wanna .... Conference....No, can't say it...... Gotta keep my trap shut! :D

;)

kitchencop said:
Okay, I just got an email from someone in my upline who is featured in the mag...she said

"To all of you who received this e-mail- This is a huge company secret- A big surprise at conference. PLEASE do not tell ANYONE about this! It has been very hard for me to keep this a secret but I gave the company my word. PLEASE wait to tell- they are announcing it at conference. I will explain everything about this most exciting time soon"

So, I suppose all that are going will get one.....

You know...I couldn't understand why they didn't announce this in Weekly Bites. I wondered if they might hand them out at conference. I already have one (and found BOTH enhanced products!) and would love another but didn't want to pay for it :)

actually,I am a little irritated at the whole thing...I think it should have been in the weekly bites also...

Not to mention, my upline is featured in it and couldn't tell us? OK that is fine, but I am the one that alerted my director/recruiter, etc. and one of them (wont name who) took the credit for finding it (hence the email!) and then went out and bought copies for HERSELF...when I asked about getting me one (I would pay) because I live on Guam and cannot find any here, she ignored me!

Oh well, as my 3 year old says..."whatev"

Sounds like my guess was correct. My Director in TX ignored my mention of
the magazine, and my Recruiter said, today, that she had not heard about it.
I'm saving my copy to read on the plane but I bet the others will want to take
a peek too. In some ways I hate to haul it there, if copies will be given to us.
It's 128 pages long. What a project. Absolutely, fabulous photography. When I looked at it again, today, I could see what might be "new products" on pages 32 and 88. What do you all think?
f

Well I broke down today and called my former colleages at B&N (I had to quit when I moved!) The closest BN to me is about 45 minutes and DH said it would be cheaper to just have them send it to me. So I called and they are sending me 2 copies UPS so I should get them by the time I leave for my big 75 person Bridal shower this weekend! So excited!! Thanks for the heads up about this magazine everyone!!

I can't find it up here anywhere!!!!!!!!!! Would anyone be willing to pick up and mail me a copy? I'd be happy to PayPal you or send a US money order!!

pouting in Canada,

kcjodih said:
I can't find it up here anywhere!!!!!!!!!! Would anyone be willing to pick up and mail me a copy? I'd be happy to PayPal you or send a US money order!!

pouting in Canada,

hey there Pouting,

I called Chapters today and they said that they are "sloted to get that magazine, they just don't know exactly when.

Veevahchef said:
hey there Pouting,

I called Chapters today and they said that they are "sloted to get that magazine, they just don't know exactly when.

BTW are you going to conference in Toronto?

??? Well, thanks for the info! I guess I got someone not so 'informed' when I called. I think it was more like they couldn't be bothered :( :mad:

I've had an offer to have someone send me one but if for some reason that doesn't work out I guess like the rest of the Canadians I'll wait

Not that I've EVER been good at waiting. :rolleyes:

As for conference, I went last year but can't go this year. DH is out of town for two weeks on business and we have no family around. My closest friend is also away so I was stuck for childcare. And it's only 1 1/2 hours away!!!!

I'll be there next year though!! Are you going this weekend?

ConferenceI'll be going to conference in Toronto.

Jodi, where are you from in Ontario? I'm from Mississauga.

I'm so looking forward to it as it is my first time. I got asked to be interviewed too on the "Red Carpet" before the Gala on Saturday night. Oh, I'm very nervous. Who knows what they'll ask me. I can't wait to see all the new products.

My recruiter called B&N today and they have 5 copies that they are saving for her. I can't wait to read it!!!:D

mcanavan said:
I'll be going to conference in Toronto.

Jodi, where are you from in Ontario? I'm from Mississauga.

I'm so looking forward to it as it is my first time. I got asked to be interviewed too on the "Red Carpet" before the Gala on Saturday night. Oh, I'm very nervous. Who knows what they'll ask me. I can't wait to see all the new products.

I'm from Trenton. All my hubby's family lives in Mississauga. Unfortunately they work shift and are working this weekend or are out of town on job assignments (not that he has alot of family anyway, and I have none left)

Wow, speaking on the red carpet!! Did they call you and ask? What did they say they wanted you to speak about? How long have you been with PC? Another gal in my cluster just joined in February and recruited in her SS2 and they have called her to speak as well. Good job!

Have a blast and take lots of notes to share ;)

just curious... when is the Toronto Conference?

And BTW: Congratulations for being asked to speak! What an honor!

Beth Toronto conference starts Friday the 14th and goes until Sunday the 16th. There's a director's dinner/event Thursday so I know my director's going tomorrow. The rest of the gals are going up Friday morning.

kcjodih said:
Beth Toronto conference starts Friday the 14th and goes until Sunday the 16th. There's a director's dinner/event Thursday so I know my director's going tomorrow. The rest of the gals are going up Friday morning.
SO isn't that the same time as Wave 2 in the States? Doesn't Doris go to yours? Or does she go to both but just an appearance?

so annoyedI'm so annoyed because I'm not going to conference so obviously I won't get one there. I wish we could buy it from consultants corner or something. And we don't have any big bookstores around us to get a copy of this magazine. And I can't find it on any bookstores website to buy it either. I feel really helpless about getting this magazine and I really would love to have it to show to potential recruits. I feel like screaming. AGGGGHHHHHH!

Yes, it's the same as Wave 2. She just makes an appearance at ours. Oh and last year did book signing on Sunday.

janel kelly said:
I'm so annoyed because I'm not going to conference so obviously I won't get one there. I wish we could buy it from consultants corner or something. And we don't have any big bookstores around us to get a copy of this magazine. And I can't find it on any bookstores website to buy it either. I feel really helpless about getting this magazine and I really would love to have it to show to potential recruits. I feel like screaming. AGGGGHHHHHH!

I can send you a copy. My DH picked one up yesterday when he was at the bookstore and I already hve one.

Tracy

There was a post by DebbieJ who just returned from conference. She said that PC was going to make the magazine available on our supply orders. Packs of 5 I think is what she said. She said they made them available this way at conference as well. So, don't pay for shipping or waste gas driving around looking for one. You can get them soon enough.

I hope we get a copy too at ConferenceI think I've called every known bookstore in Toronto and have had no luck. Since they have copies at Conference in Chicago, I'm wondering if they would have coies in Toronto. I hope so, because I've had no luck trying to find one. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait.

Yes, Charlotte called me from Head Office and asked if it was okay if they interviewed me on the red carpet. I really don't know what to exepct. I've never been to conference. I've only been selling PC since September 2005. I'm loving it!!!! A little nervous about the interview/questions that I'll be asked, but I guess I'll swing it. One more day. I've been so pumped from reading all these postings. I hope our conference is just as good as the one in Chicago.

Ok, I was very excited because I contacted a B&N that is 2 hours away and they are sending me a copy tomorrow. Now I feel stupid because they are going to be available on supply order! Aggghh When will I ever just be patient? Oh well....

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gwyn26
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • D_Patel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjulie_sc
  • MORFIA