• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Charitable Holiday Shopping Event for Insurance Company Employees: Tips & Ideas

I'll also have my laptop so that I can take orders and process payments. I'm also thinking of doing a mystery host, but I haven't decided yet.
Chef Endora
Gold Member
I will be doing a charitable holiday shopping event at a large insurance company. All it is costing me is a donation of a $10-$15 item for a charity raffle. I have that covered with Appetizer & Holiday Dessert cookbooks as well as a SBCB. There are 500 employees!

I need ideas! What has worked for you? What should I avoid doing?

I will have a 5' table so I can't take too much.

So far, I have decided to do all orders. No cash & carry. I will have my laptop.

I want to promote RUFTH.

I'm thinking mystery host(s), depending on sales.

The DCB Set (on display with a stand up flyer)

My "Inner Martha" Special-I put this together for 3 shows I had last week and they went nuts over it. I will display those items with a stand up flyer.

How am I doing so far?

Attachments

• Bring Out Your Inner Martha Special 11-22-09 generic.doc
    259 KB · Views: 488
I'm just getting back from a booth, and I did do c&c, and it was a lot of work!!

The things that sold the most for me, Twixit Clips, Spreaders, Mini Spatulas, 3 pack Quikcut knives and Sauces (and Pineapple was bought most), followed by Wasabi, then Thai and no one bought a maple. I also sold SB, current and olders ones, as $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00.

I did have a HUGE amount of single Quikcut knives taken today. Ugh.

I paid $50.00 for booth, sold total of $224.00 worth of products as C&C, so made some profit, Also got 1 solid booking with lots of leads to follow up. I also got an order for something I didn't have with me and will add onto show I'm closing with week.

I'm not sure how I'd do what you're doing, but sounds like MUCH less work than I went through and I've got LOTS to get back in order here at home now.

Lisa

I'm not planning on any c&c other than SBCBs. I want to keep the lugging to a minimum.

1. What is the Employee Holiday Fair?

The Employee Holiday Fair is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for our employees to shop for unique and discounted gifts for their friends and family.

2. When is the Employee Holiday Fair?

The date and time for the Employee Holiday Fair varies each year, but it usually takes place in November or December. Keep an eye out for announcements and save the date!

3. Where is the Employee Holiday Fair held?

The Employee Holiday Fair is typically held at our corporate headquarters in Addison, Illinois. However, this may change depending on the availability of the venue. We will inform employees of the location prior to the event.

4. Can employees bring guests to the Employee Holiday Fair?

Yes, employees are welcome to bring guests to the fair. However, please note that employee discounts and special offers are only applicable to employees and their immediate family members.

5. What types of products can be found at the Employee Holiday Fair?

The Employee Holiday Fair offers a variety of products from Pampered Chef, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items. We also invite local vendors to showcase their products, providing a diverse selection for our employees to choose from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PamperedChefLayla
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • ChefShalon