• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Number of PC Directors with Outside Employment

In summary, the purpose of "Discover the Number of PC Directors with Outside Employment" is to ensure compliance with company guidelines and legal requirements regarding outside employment for all Pampered Chef Directors. "Outside employment" refers to any job, business, or activity outside of their role at Pampered Chef, and all Directors are required to disclose this information regardless of the amount of time or effort it requires. Directors must update their outside employment information annually or if there are any changes, and failure to disclose or providing false information may result in disciplinary action, including termination.
Ann F
Gold Member
I'd like to know how many PC Directors also have full-time positions outside the home.

I am a director and I work at a law office 3 days a week and I stay home with my 22 month old daughter the other days. I just celebrated my one year anniversary with Pampered Chef!!!!!

My director:) My director is employed full time as a special ed teacher, then she does PC at night and weekends. She is very successful at it.

Employed DirectorI am a Director in Newport News, VA and am employed full-time as well. I just went down from 50 hours to 45 hour work week, play billiards on Mons & Thurs nights and do PC-ing on the weekend nights and weekends. I average about 4-6 shows per month!

My Director (I will answer for her since she doesn't visit this site) does not have another job other than PC. I'm not sure how long she has been a director, but she has been in PC for 20 years. The way I understood it, she use to babysit in her home and couldn't stand it, so she quit to sell Pampered Chef and has been doing it ever since. I believe her title is Senior Director.

I know my director is a full time teacher and works PC on the side. She does not work weekends. That's her family time and I love it!

What is the purpose of "Discover the Number of PC Directors with Outside Employment"?

The purpose of this policy is to ensure that all Pampered Chef Directors are in compliance with company guidelines and legal requirements regarding outside employment.

What qualifies as "outside employment"?

Outside employment refers to any job, business, or activity that a Director engages in outside of their role at Pampered Chef, whether paid or unpaid.

Do all Pampered Chef Directors need to disclose their outside employment?

Yes, all Directors are required to disclose any outside employment they are involved in, regardless of the amount of time or effort it requires.

How often do Directors need to update their outside employment information?

Directors are required to update their outside employment information annually, or whenever there are any changes to their outside employment status.

What happens if a Director fails to disclose their outside employment?

If a Director fails to disclose their outside employment or provides false information, it may result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination of their position at Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Stephanie78
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen