• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Easy Cobbler Recipe in the Microwave | Emergent Search

In summary, if you are looking for a recipe for cobbler in the microwave using the DCB, here is a general recipe for a berry cobbler that can be made in the DCB in the microwave. It uses a cake mix, pie filling, and butter, and takes about 12-13 minutes to cook. However, the recipe can be easily adapted using different fruits and ingredients to suit your preferences. Simply layer the ingredients in the DCB, cover, and microwave until set. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream for a delicious dessert.
Bpratt
Does anyone have the DCB recipe for cobbler in the microwave???

This is what I found... I'll search a little more.

Cobbler Cake

1 cake mix (any flavor)
1 can pie filling (to complement the cake mix)
1 ½ sticks butter

Layer in Baker, cake mix, pie filing, pats of butter. Cover, microwave for 10 minutes. Take out and stir mixture. Microwave an additional 2-3 minutes until set.
*Pudding Cake
1 box devil’s food cake mix, plus ingredients for batter. Mix batter, pour into baker. Drop scoopfuls of chocolate fudge frosting all over top of better. Cover with lid and microwave 10 minutes.

I'm sorry, I do not have a specific recipe for cobbler in the microwave using the DCB (Deep Covered Baker) from The Pampered Chef. However, here is a general recipe for a berry cobbler that can be made in the DCB in the microwave:Ingredients:- 2 cups of mixed berries (such as strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries)- 1/4 cup of sugar- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice- 1 cup of all-purpose flour- 1/4 cup of sugar- 1 teaspoon of baking powder- 1/4 teaspoon of salt- 1/4 cup of cold butter, cut into small pieces- 1/4 cup of milk- 1 egg- Vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, for serving (optional)Instructions:1. In a small bowl, mix together the berries, 1/4 cup of sugar, cornstarch, and lemon juice. Pour the mixture into the DCB.2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, 1/4 cup of sugar, baking powder, and salt.3. Using a pastry cutter or your fingers, cut the cold butter into the flour mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs.4. In a small bowl, beat together the milk and egg. Pour the mixture into the flour mixture and stir until just combined.5. Drop spoonfuls of the batter on top of the berry mixture in the DCB.6. Cover the DCB with the lid and microwave on high for 7-8 minutes, or until the topping is cooked through and the berries are bubbling.7. Let the cobbler cool for a few minutes before serving with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, if desired. Enjoy!

1. How does Emergent Recipe Search work?

Emergent Recipe Search uses artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms to analyze ingredients and generate personalized recipes based on user preferences and dietary restrictions.

2. Can I save my favorite recipes from Emergent Recipe Search?

Yes, users can save their favorite recipes from Emergent Recipe Search by creating an account and adding them to their recipe box. This allows for easy access and organization of saved recipes.

3. How accurate are the recipe recommendations from Emergent Recipe Search?

The accuracy of recipe recommendations from Emergent Recipe Search depends on the user's input and preferences. The more information provided, the more accurate the recommendations will be. Additionally, the algorithms are constantly learning and improving to provide the best results.

4. Are the recipes from Emergent Recipe Search tested and approved by Pampered Chef?

Yes, all recipes from Emergent Recipe Search are created and tested by a team of chefs and food experts at Pampered Chef to ensure they meet our high standards of quality and taste.

5. Can I submit my own recipes to Emergent Recipe Search?

Currently, users are not able to submit their own recipes to Emergent Recipe Search. However, we are always looking for new and delicious recipes to add to our database, so stay tuned for updates on this feature in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lescalvelage
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kisrae