• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Emails Sent Through Pampered Chef Website

In summary, many people are not receiving the PWS e-invites and few people are actually reading the invitations. The e-invites have potential but they need to be used in conjunction with other contact methods.
smstrks
I've been using my PC website to send out invites to parties and I just learned from my last show, hardly anyone is actually getting them. I sent out 48 invites to a Christmas in July event for this weekend and only a tiny percentage of people have actually read the invite. From the party that informed me of not receiving the evites, they did say they got the reminder email but not the actual evite. Anyone else having this problem?

Stephanie

I've heard that a lot of the PWS emails are marked as spam and it's not something that we really have any control over.

Some consultants say that they will send the PWS invite to themselves, delete the response boxes, and then forward the email to the host to send to their guest list.

Someone also mentioned that there is a way, when viewing the email in Outlook, to view the source, and then copy & paste the HTML into iContact. iContact has white list agreements with most ISPs to allow your emails to go through to more people.

One thing I do is check to see if people have viewed the e-invitation. In the column labeled "Last E-mail Sent" it'll say when it was sent, then below it says "view more" with a green arrow next to it. Click on it and wait for it to load (sometimes it takes a minute) and then you can see if they've even read the invite. What I do is write down the names of those who haven't viewed it and tell my host. Then she can call them or send her own e-mail or forward one of the e-invitations to them. I really like that it has this feature. It lets me know for sure who really has seen it.The e-invitations are great, but they don't replace the good old-fashioned phone call to personally invite someone.

I've always been told too that you should send them out in batches of less than 10. Many ISP's mark it as spam when there are 10 or more addresses.

I do that, and have my hosts do that, but they still don't get opened quite often.

ChefBeckyD said:
I've always been told too that you should send them out in batches of less than 10. Many ISP's mark it as spam when there are 10 or more addresses.

I do that, and have my hosts do that, but they still don't get opened quite often.

I think I remember reading somewhere that the PWS system was updated so that it automatically sends your emails in batches.

I know that from my last show, when I was doing reminder calls, several people said they found the invite in their spam folder. Doesn't ALWAYS happen, but I'm sure more often than we'd like.I'm starting to not like the e-vites...at least as the only contact method (as my show tomorrow was). The host now realizes that having other options would have been good, but I did as Amanda mentioned, and I looked to see who hadn't opened the invite OR the reminder (some didn't open the invite, but DID the reminder)- and let her know so she could email them herself and see if that made a difference.I am not able to forward an invite through email. When I do that, it looks a mess. Not sure if it's RECEIVED that way- but I don't risk it. I'm starting to appreciate US Mail and Phone #s.

1. How do I send an email through the Pampered Chef website?

To send an email through the Pampered Chef website, log in to your account and click on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page. From there, you can select the option to send an email and fill out the necessary information.

2. Can I send emails to multiple recipients through the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can send emails to multiple recipients through the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the "Contact Us" link and select the option to send an email. Then, enter the email addresses of the recipients separated by a comma.

3. Is there a character limit for emails sent through the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, there is a character limit of 1000 characters for emails sent through the Pampered Chef website. This limit ensures that your email will be delivered successfully and not be marked as spam by the recipient's email provider.

4. Can I attach files to emails sent through the Pampered Chef website?

No, currently there is no option to attach files to emails sent through the Pampered Chef website. However, you can include links to files or documents in your email for the recipient to access.

5. How do I view the emails I have sent through the Pampered Chef website?

To view the emails you have sent through the Pampered Chef website, log in to your account and click on the "Contact Us" link. From there, you can select the option to view your email history which will display all the emails you have sent through the website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Nanisu
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • ChefBeckyD