• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Email Delivery to Hosts | Tips for Sending Emails Successfully

In summary, Some people have had trouble receiving email sent from The Pampered Chef's website. It is possible that the emails are
workinitout
I have had several hosts this past month say that they aren't getting my email from my website. Anyone else struggle with this and is there a way to see if you have sent an email to a host??

Thanks.

I've had a few people say they didn't receive the evites sent from my PWS. I may start sending them through Constant Contact or evite.com, but I'm not sure. If I have anymore problems, I'll change how I send them.

It probably gets routed to their spam folder.

I also have had complaints from hosts saying their guests have not recieved the e-invites.

You can check to see if people have viewed their invitation by clicking on "more information" where their invitation is listed.......
okay - that doesn't sound right, but not sure how to describe it....a little help from someone else?

Anytime I try out the evites by sending them to my email, it goes into my junk folder. Maybe that's what's happening & they don't check it before they delete the whole folder?

www.constantcontact.com has a free trial that I have been using. A rep calls your house a lot (three times in 2 months) but I just don't answer :) I LOVE free, and it shows who read the e-mail, and who clicked on the links.

gilliandanielle said:
www.constantcontact.com has a free trial that I have been using. A rep calls your house a lot (three times in 2 months) but I just don't answer :) I LOVE free, and it shows who read the e-mail, and who clicked on the links.

It drives my husband crazy when I look at the caller ID and pick and choose which call to take!

I hate telemarketers and political calls and those annoying fundraisers calling at dinnertime!

IAdd my name to the guest list and include myself so I know what is being sent .......

pamperedgirl3 said:
Anytime I try out the evites by sending them to my email, it goes into my junk folder. Maybe that's what's happening & they don't check it before they delete the whole folder?

Don't you just hate that! I heard somewhere that if you send X number of evites at a time some servers think it is spam. I think the max is about 8 not sure.

I emailed tech support about my guests not getting their invites. This was there response:Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. The only precaution which
you and your Host can take to reduce the chance that emails will be
blocked as SPAM is to send limit the number of emails which are sent
at one time. Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee that emails
sent from a personal web site will not be filtered as SPAM due to the
wide variety of email providers and email account settings which are
available.....Then I replied asking if they suggest a "magic number" and this was the latest response:We suggest that no more than 9 emails are sent at one time from a
personal web site.Hope that helps! I will ask my hosts to limit it.

I just recently sent out Mother's day reminder emails from my PWS and I got 3 copies in my email and my MIL emailed to say she got 6 of the same thing. I only sent it once. I'm not sure if the emails from there are any better than sending from my own personal email.

Oh and some email services have the option of just auto deleting anything that comes into the spam folder and they never see it at all. My hubby has his set that way.

Last edited:
jenniferknapp said:
I emailed tech support about my guests not getting their invites. This was there response:

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. The only precaution which
you and your Host can take to reduce the chance that emails will be
blocked as SPAM is to send limit the number of emails which are sent
at one time. Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee that emails
sent from a personal web site will not be filtered as SPAM due to the
wide variety of email providers and email account settings which are
available.

....Then I replied asking if they suggest a "magic number" and this was the latest response:

We suggest that no more than 9 emails are sent at one time from a
personal web site.

Hope that helps! I will ask my hosts to limit it.

Whenever I try to send myself an evite to try it out, it always goes into my junk folder & I'm the only one it's being sent to. So it's probably more the email service than PC.

What is the best way to ensure my email is delivered successfully to hosts?

The best way to ensure successful delivery of your email is to use a reputable email service provider that has a good reputation for email deliverability. This will help to prevent your emails from being marked as spam. Additionally, regularly clean your email list to remove inactive or incorrect email addresses.

Why are my emails not being delivered to hosts?

There are a few reasons why your emails may not be reaching hosts. The most common reasons include incorrect email addresses, emails being marked as spam, or technical issues with the host's email server. It is important to regularly review your email list and ensure that your emails are compliant with anti-spam laws.

How can I avoid my emails being marked as spam?

To avoid your emails being marked as spam, make sure you are only sending emails to hosts who have opted in to receive communication from you. Use a clear and recognizable sender name and subject line, and avoid using too many images or using all caps in your email. Additionally, regularly monitor your email deliverability and address any issues that may arise.

What do I do if my emails are still not being delivered after following these tips?

If you have followed all of these tips and your emails are still not being delivered, it is possible that your email service provider has been blacklisted or that there is an issue with the host's email server. Contact your email service provider for assistance in resolving the issue.

Is there a way to track the delivery of my emails to hosts?

Yes, most email service providers offer tracking and reporting features that allow you to monitor the delivery of your emails. This can help you identify any issues and make adjustments to improve your email deliverability. Additionally, some hosts may have email tracking tools on their end that you can utilize.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Janes Addiction
  • sarahsworld2000