• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Emailing Recipe Books to Clients

In summary, to email a recipe book to clients, use the Pampered Chef online recipe builder and click the "Email" button. The clients do not need an account to view the book. You can customize the book and track who has viewed or downloaded it. There is no limit to the number of books you can email.
chickey
I am having trouble wording a "cover" email to send out recipe booklets to my clients that have purchased various products. Can I ask some of you to share your ideas on what you say when sending these out, please? I just can't seem to get my brain going on this!

Here's essentially what I use:Here's that collection of recipes for your new [product]. I know you'll enjoy it. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or if there is anything more I can do for you.

Thank you, Rae! I finally got my brain going and that is very similar to what I ended up with. I also added for them to please call me if they have any questions about their new product or any others, or if they had questions about hosting a party.

1. How do I email a recipe book to my clients?

To email a recipe book to your clients, first create the recipe book using the Pampered Chef online recipe builder. Once the recipe book is created, click on the "Email" button at the top of the page. Enter the email addresses of your clients and click "Send." Your clients will receive an email with a link to view and download the recipe book.

2. Can I customize the recipe book before emailing it to my clients?

Yes, you can customize the recipe book by adding your own cover page, personal message, and photos. You can also rearrange the order of the recipes or add additional recipes before emailing it to your clients.

3. Do my clients need a Pampered Chef account to view the emailed recipe book?

No, your clients do not need a Pampered Chef account to view the emailed recipe book. They can simply click on the link in the email and view the recipe book in their web browser.

4. Is there a limit to the number of recipe books I can email to my clients?

No, there is no limit to the number of recipe books you can email to your clients. You can email as many recipe books as you like using the Pampered Chef online recipe builder.

5. Can I track who has viewed or downloaded the recipe book?

Yes, you can track who has viewed or downloaded the recipe book by clicking on the "Email" button at the top of the page and then clicking on the "View Status" button. This will show you a list of all the clients who have received the email and their viewing/download status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies