• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Newsletter Engagement: Tips for Sending Embedded Emails

I've cleared the cookies and restarted my browser, but it's still happening.It sounds like you might have an issue with your login session. Try clearing your browser's cookies and logging in again.If that doesn't work, you might have to contact Constant Contact support.
leftymac
I consider myself to be pretty technologically savvy, so this seems like a dumb question for me, but I just can't figure out how to do it. And, please forgive me if it has been asked before.

When you send out your newsletters, do you send them as attachments, or embedded in the email, so they see the actual newsletter when they open it? I want to do the latter, but don't know how! Make sense? I don't think my customers would want to open an attachment.

For my mail client, I can use either gmail accessed via the web, or use Mail 2.0 on my Mac.

Thanks for your help!

Currently, I use Constant Contact. But before I signed up with them, I used to send from my account, with the newsletter as the body of the email. (You're right - most people won't open an attachment, and it actually makes it more likely to be filtered as spam.) I used mail merge within Office to create an individual email for each person on my list. Office is very good at that, but will only send the notes to the outbox of a Microsoft product (Entourage in your case - and mine). Pages may have a similar function, but I don't use it enough to know for sure. And since Pages is Apple software, it would be able to go straight to Mail.

chefann said:
Currently, I use Constant Contact. But before I signed up with them, I used to send from my account, with the newsletter as the body of the email. (You're right - most people won't open an attachment, and it actually makes it more likely to be filtered as spam.) I used mail merge within Office to create an individual email for each person on my list. Office is very good at that, but will only send the notes to the outbox of a Microsoft product (Entourage in your case - and mine). Pages may have a similar function, but I don't use it enough to know for sure. And since Pages is Apple software, it would be able to go straight to Mail.

Thanks, Ann! I tried messing around in Pages but couldn't for the life of me figure it out. So, I signed up for a free trial with Constant Contact, and so far it seems like it will make my life much easier, so thanks!

I also use Constant Contact. I love it!

Me too...me too!

Yep, I also use Constant Contact and love it, especially the fact that we can see who opens up the emails, what links they have clicked on, and if an email has been forwarded!

Constant Contact is really annoying me! Everytime I go to upload an image it tells me that my session has expired due to a period of inactivity. This is not possible since I have done nothing else but work on this. So I log out and log back in and immediately it tells me the same message. Grrr!

That's weird. Have you cleared the cookies in your browser or restarted your browser? That might help.

What is the purpose of sending out newsletters through email?

The main purpose of sending out newsletters through email is to keep customers informed about new products, promotions, and upcoming events. It also helps to build a relationship with customers and keep them engaged with the brand.

How often should I send out newsletters?

It is recommended to send out newsletters at least once a month to keep customers engaged, but not too frequently to avoid overwhelming them. However, the frequency may vary depending on your business and customer preferences.

Can I personalize my newsletters?

Yes, you can personalize your newsletters by addressing them to each customer by name. You can also segment your email list and send targeted newsletters based on customer interests and past interactions with your brand.

How can I make my newsletters more visually appealing?

To make your newsletters more visually appealing, you can use eye-catching images, videos, and graphics. Make sure to use a clean and simple layout, and use fonts and colors that represent your brand. Also, include call-to-action buttons to encourage customers to take action.

Is it necessary to include an unsubscribe option in my newsletters?

Yes, it is necessary to include an unsubscribe option in your newsletters. This gives customers the option to opt-out of receiving emails from you in the future. It also helps to maintain a healthy email list and avoid spam complaints.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenf
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • straitfan