• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Email Verbage Suggestion for New Recruits Contacts?

In summary, Sarah is an expert summarizer of content. She is providing a summary of the content from the conversation. She is welcoming new consultants, announcing Jane Doe's new consultant status, and giving advice on how to greet and congratulate Jane Doe.
snugbug
My last hostess just signed on as a consultant. For her show, catalog show, I gave her a stack of door prize slips and told her that anyone that took the time to view a catalog and fill out a slip, even if they didn't order, then I would draw from those slips as though they had been at a show for a door prize. So I have a stack of 11 slips in addition to her orders. I drew one slip and will be sending that person a Season's Best cookbook. What I'd like to do though is send an email to all those that included email addresses with their order or slips announcing to them the exciting news for this new consultant. Somthing to the effect of 'thank you for filling out a slip for 'marys' show you will excited to find that she is your new local PC consultant' or something like that. I don't know what all I want it to say.

Does anyone have an email or file like this? I would normally contact all these people for myself and ask them about hosting a show and being on my email announcement list. Instead I'd like to contact them all as a thank you from me as a consultant and then send them her way- pave the way for her for sales, bookings and connections.

Advice? verbage?

Thanks,
Sarah

I like that, you could even try and surprise this new consultant and get some booking leads for her. I might call each of them and say "Mary has decided to join the PC team and she will be your new PC consultant, there is nothing better than a friend who sells PC! Anyway, do you think you might be able to be one of her firsts hosts to help her get her business of to a great start?" If they say yes, you could hand this new recruit a great gift, a list of possible bookings!

Ok here's the way I just sent the email. I BCC'd the recruit and my director so I can have their feedback.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to participate in Jane Doe's Pampered Chef show. Jane and I had a great time picking her host benefits- 60%off item, (2) 50% off items, $75 in additional free product, 25% off her remaining wish list and free shipping (plus more)! Everyone who took the time to share her excitement and view the new spring/summer catalog helped make that happen, thank you :)

I also want to announce our door prize slip winner- Betty Sue! Betty you will be receiving a gift in the mail from me shortly :) Congrats!

One more exciting tidbit of news is that Jane has chosen to get the very BEST deal Pampered Chef has to offer by becoming a consultant herself! This is exciting news since having a consultant so close who you can also call 'friend' is a real treat. Please join me in a hearty congratulations to Jane- and much success as she pursues her goals and dreams! She has opened the door to exciting deliveries from the 'Pampered Chef Man' (this is the UPS man to my kids- he brings lots of free stuff consultants keep earning throughout the year), paychecks, trips, local encouragement and support and so much more.

I would like to invite each and everyone of you to seize the opportunities that Jane has seized. Whether that is being one of her very first hosts (on top of the already tremendous host benefits, Pampered Chef has special perks for a new consultant's first hosts- will it be you?!) and helping her get her business up and running or whether that be opening the door to an exciting business with the Pampered Chef- I'm sure Jane would love to hear from you. My name is Sarah and I'm here to help her as she gets her feet wet- so feel free to throw your questions our way and lets watch all our meal times become faster, healthier, more enjoyable family times together!

Happy Cooking,

(my name)
Future Director with the Pampered Chef

That is awesome...I might have to steal it, if you don't mind that is!

Sure no problem. Just remember that if you ever go really big and own PC then you have to say I'm cool in at least one of your speeches! :)

Sarah

You got it babe!!

Great letter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stolen and downloaded into my computer for future reference.
Thanks a bunch
Victoria G

I stole it too. Thanks a bunch

Brilliant idea! Love the concept of having the recruit right off the bat do their own catalog show, will have to try that on my first recruit! (whenever I get one :)

Great wording:D Who could say no to that great email?:)

1)

What is "Email Verbage Suggestion" and why is it important for new recruit contacts?

"Email Verbage Suggestion" refers to a system that suggests appropriate language and phrasing for emails sent to new recruit contacts. It is important because it can help ensure clear and professional communication, which is crucial for building strong relationships with new recruits.

2)

How does "Email Verbage Suggestion" work?

The system analyzes the content of the email and suggests alternative language or phrasing based on factors such as tone, formality, and clarity. It may also take into account the recipient's information and preferences.

3)

What are the benefits of using "Email Verbage Suggestion" for new recruit contacts?

Some potential benefits include saving time by providing ready-made language options, improving the overall quality and effectiveness of email communication, and creating a consistent and professional image for the company.

4)

Can "Email Verbage Suggestion" be customized for different industries or companies?

Yes, the system can be customized to fit the specific needs and preferences of different industries or companies. This could include incorporating industry-specific terminology or tailoring the suggested language to align with a company's brand voice.

5)

Is "Email Verbage Suggestion" a replacement for personalized communication with new recruits?

No, it is not a replacement. While the system can assist with language and phrasing, it is important for recruiters to still personalize their emails and build genuine connections with new recruits. "Email Verbage Suggestion" is simply a helpful tool to support and enhance communication efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • lizdpamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
kspry
  • Karen Weber