• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Email signature worked!

R

RachelNguyen

This is like a PC dream:

I am a member of an email list and I always have my PC signature on all my emails. Well, guess what?!?!? Today one of my online friends enquired about buying a pizza cutter from me. One thing led to another and now she is thinking of doing a catalog show for me! Here's the funny part. She lives 2000 miles away!

I am so excited!

I'll keep you posted on how it turns out. At the very least I have a little order from her. At best, a show!

Love+

Rachel

TinasKitchen

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2006
Good for you Rachel!!

I have a signature too.

Monica if you go into your mail signature .. I have verizon yahoo.. you hit mail options, signature. You can set up your own signature w/ your PC info and attach it to all mail going out.

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
thanks I will have to do that. I have just been typing it and I dont think anyone has been looking at it. maybe this will get them to hit that button!

CarlyK

Feb 23, 2006
That happened to me as well! I was listing a few things that I had to sell through the local classifieds, and two people who purchased things from me ended up ordering a few things. Granted, it wasn't much, but it totally made me excited when I got their order.

pkd09

Future Director
Silver Member
Feb 20, 2006
Thank you so much for the tip. I just added it to my personal web site. I love Chef Success for all the support and knowledge everyone shares. Thank you everyone!!!:) :D