• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering & Hosting Info for XXXXX's Show | Online Shopping and Host Benefits

In summary, the author of the email does not appear to be able to make it to the show and would like to order something online. The author is unsure of how to order and asks the other party for help. The other party responds and tells the author that she can order online or she can call and place the order over the phone. The author thanks the other party for their help and says she will order.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a show next week and sent out mini catalogs for the invites. I got this email today:

Hi Amanda,

I won’t be able to make it to XXXXX's show on Wednesday. I’d like to order a few things online including the adorable Twixits in the outlet. I couldn’t figure out how to order them from within your website. Can you tell me how to do this?

Thanks!

I'm writing my response, but am hesitating if I should ask her about booking a show or not...is it tacky to address that right off the bat? Here's what I thought I could say. I may remove the hosting part...

Hi XXXXX,

Thanks for RSVP'ing. Sorry we'll miss you at the party. If you'd like to host one of your own, I'd be glad to set something up with you. If you book a party, Becky would benefit by being able to also purchase the Monthly Host special of the month that you would hold your party (if it's within 6 months of this one.)

To place an order for Becky's party, you can go to my website and click on "shop online." Please enter in Becky's name so that your order counts for her show. You can view the full "interactive" catalog and "flip" the pages and everything, or you can shop by the categories listed on the left side of the screen. Unfortunately, the outlet items can't be purchased with a party. They are processed by a different department of the company and don't come with the same guarantee as our current line of products. We do have Twixits in the current catalog, they will just be different colors than any that might be on the outlet right now.

If you are interested in anything on the outlet and wish to make a separate purchase, you click on "shop online", then option #2. Click the words "otherwise click here to continue", and then you'll be able to view and shop on the outlet.

Thanks for your interest and please let me know if you have any further questions.

I think this is great! I would just switch the top section about hosting a show at the end and not give so many details just say it would help the host out if you booked a show or had a catalog show. You did a great job explaining about shopping online though.

I wouldn't hesitate to ask about booking, but I agree w/ hcjeep, switch the paragraphs.

Okay, thanks--I was wondering about that. Good to get some feedback. :)

I would remember to point out that she can't order from the Outlet on the show.

Wow! :) I just heard back from her:Thanks for getting back to me, Amanda. I’ll get my order in.

I was actually a consultant myself (director, TPC-Sales, Munich!!!) but it was ages ago, before I started homeschooling my children. I was pregnant with XXXX, whose 12 now, when I started my business! I went to my first conference 5 months pregnant—it was a hoot. I know he’s gone now, but Don Funt was my hospitality director so my business soared quickly.

Anyway, I still own tons and tons of stuff. I love my library job and am not interested in a show. But you can tell people that the stones I started my business with in 1998 are still going strong!

Best wishes to you on the show and in your business!
That's cool! Anyway...now do I respond back or leave it at that?

Either leave it at that *or* (what I would do) is respond and thank her for her kind words and her honesty and let her know that you're always just a call or 'click' away if you can ever be of service to her in the future. Thank her once again and leave it at that. Short and sweet but letting her know you're there to be her consultant.

1. What is an Email Rsvp Response?

An Email Rsvp Response is a type of email that is sent to individuals who have been invited to an event or gathering, asking them to confirm their attendance or decline the invitation.

2. How does an Email Rsvp Response work?

An Email Rsvp Response typically includes a link or button that the recipient can click on to indicate their response. This link will take them to a form where they can select their attendance status and provide any additional information requested by the sender.

3. Why is it important to use Email Rsvp Response?

Using an Email Rsvp Response allows the event organizer to easily keep track of the number of attendees and plan accordingly. It also helps to ensure that all necessary information, such as dietary restrictions or plus ones, is collected from guests.

4. Can I customize the Email Rsvp Response?

Yes, most email platforms or event planning websites offer the ability to customize the Email Rsvp Response with personalized messages and questions. This can help make the response process more engaging and informative for guests.

5. Is it necessary to use Email Rsvp Response for all events?

While it is not mandatory, using an Email Rsvp Response can greatly simplify the planning process for events with a large number of attendees. It also helps to ensure that all guests have the necessary information and can provide any necessary details in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
CAPCnewbie
  • RoseAndrews