• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simplifying Invitations: Need a Generic Email?

In summary, Joanne found that it is easier for hosts if they can paste a list of guests into an email and send it out to their contacts. She suggests that hosts email themselves an invitation first, then forward it to their contacts.
AmyjonesPC
I have found that a lot of my Host's do not use my website to send out the e-inviations to thier friends to tell them about the show. Myself personally, I think it would be easier if we could cut & paste a list in there, but that is just my opinion.

Does anyone use a generic email that can just be forwarded to everyone in the Host's contact list? If so could you post it here?

Thanks,

AJ

I would love something to make it easier on my hosts too. I know that when I had my show over a year ago (before I signed) the consultant sent me the web-tool email and I just didn't want to mess with inputting all those email addresses. I think if hosts would use that tool it would really boost sales. I thought about giving an incentive to upcoming shows (especially June) that if the host were to use it and send out at least 20 e-invites that I would give a free gift.

If anyone has some great ideas or things that they say/do that helps encourage hosts to use the e-invites please share!!!

Here's what I did (mostly because my Husband is doing a HWC fundraiser and we didn't want to have to input all the email addresses). I had him email an invitation to himself. Then it came into his email box. We opened it by saying "Forward" then we were able to edit it, etc. It had the nice PC graphics, etc and then we were able to send it to everyone in his address book. I hope this makes sense! You can try it by forwarding an invite to yourself. I have two emails - one is yahoo and that isn't listed anywhere on my PC info, so I always use that as a "dummy" email to test things out. I'm actually just sending it to myself. So.... I would suggest the Hosts email an invitation to themselves then forward it to their address book. I hope this helps!
Joanne

ChefinHarmony said:
I had him email an invitation to himself. Then it came into his email box. We opened it by saying "Forward" then we were able to edit it, etc. It had the nice PC graphics, etc and then we were able to send it to everyone in his address book.
Joanne

Make sure you check the info - my Director told me the other day that if they forward it some of the information in the e-vite may not forward on again. Just to be sure do the 'dummy e-mail' to see if all of your info forwards on!!

Leea:cool:

invite by emailOk since I was just starting out and didn't have a website yet I found this to work very well. It works the best when we sent this first, kind of as a save the date card. Then host or myself sends out real invites,then a reminder email 2 days before the show.

Attachments

• invite by email.doc
    57.5 KB · Views: 402

What is a generic email?

A generic email is an email that can be used for multiple purposes and does not contain specific details or information. It is a more general and versatile option for sending invitations.

Why should I use a generic email for invitations?

Using a generic email for invitations can save time and effort, as it can be used for multiple events or occasions. It also allows for a more professional and organized approach to sending invitations.

How do I personalize a generic email for my event?

You can personalize a generic email by including specific details such as the event date, time, location, and any other important information. You can also add a personal message or greeting to make it more unique.

Can I use a generic email for both personal and professional events?

Yes, a generic email can be used for both personal and professional events. It is a versatile option that can be tailored to fit any type of event or occasion.

Are there any tips for creating a successful generic email invitation?

Yes, here are a few tips for creating a successful generic email invitation: keep the email concise and to the point, use a clear and eye-catching subject line, include all necessary information, personalize it when possible, and proofread for any errors before sending.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinthehouse
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • passiontecooking.t
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
passiontecooking.t
  • ccrusoe