1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Email Help!

1. chefannie

chefannie Member

In addition to not meeting the group requirements for Team Leader this month I am also going to lose my home office "Leads" because I don't have $1250.00 in sales. I am so mad, two of my parties cancelled for this month. My catalog party for this month I have tried calling and calling and can't get any response from her. I was wondering if anyone has an email that I can send out asking for help meeting my $330.00 shortfall. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.:cry:

Jun 24, 2009
  2. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I was looking for some of the letters I have but I say something like this:

I have set some big goals for myself this month and can use your help! I need $xxx to make my goal for June. Can you help me by placing an order for me? This month the Guest Special is really super! For an order of $25 or more, you will receive a Season's Best Recipe Collection FREE! For an order of $60 or more, you will receive 2 of our great Pampered Pantry Rubs FREE plus a Season's Best Recipe Collection! What a great deal! Please email me your order by 9 p.m. on June 29th! Anyone placing an order of $25 or more will be entered in a drawing for xxx."

I wouldn't make the prize worth more than $3! Good luck!

Jun 24, 2009
Have something to add?