1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Email Help!

1. chefannie

chefannie Member

In addition to not meeting the group requirements for Team Leader this month I am also going to lose my home office "Leads" because I don't have $1250.00 in sales. I am so mad, two of my parties cancelled for this month. My catalog party for this month I have tried calling and calling and can't get any response from her. I was wondering if anyone has an email that I can send out asking for help meeting my $330.00 shortfall. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.:cry:

Jun 24, 2009
  2. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I was looking for some of the letters I have but I say something like this:

I have set some big goals for myself this month and can use your help! I need $xxx to make my goal for June. Can you help me by placing an order for me? This month the Guest Special is really super! For an order of $25 or more, you will receive a Season's Best Recipe Collection FREE! For an order of $60 or more, you will receive 2 of our great Pampered Pantry Rubs FREE plus a Season's Best Recipe Collection! What a great deal! Please email me your order by 9 p.m. on June 29th! Anyone placing an order of $25 or more will be entered in a drawing for xxx."

I wouldn't make the prize worth more than $3! Good luck!

Jun 24, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted