• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Outlets Easily: Discover the Outlet Page of Any Website!

In summary, to access the outlet page on Pampered Chef, go to the website and click on the "Outlet" tab. All products on the outlet page are discounted and new products are added every few weeks. Consultant discounts cannot be applied, but commission can still be earned. Outlet products are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. It is important to read all information carefully before making a purchase.
jnsr96
Does anyone have an email or letter that they use to direct people to the outlet portion of their website? I thought I saw something like this, but cannot find it. TIA!

I use Tasty Tidbits, and Joy creates an outlet email each month.

NooraK said:
I use Tasty Tidbits, and Joy creates an outlet email each month.

me too! I got ~$300 in sales this month when I sent it out. :love::love::love::love:

Just sent out my Tasty Tidbits outlet email and offered to do a bulk order for anyone who can pick up their order from my site. Depending on how much I get in orders by the 26th I can save them a bit on shipping.

there is a message you can send from your website itself.

1. How do I access the outlet page of a website on Pampered Chef?

To access the outlet page on Pampered Chef, simply go to the website and click on the "Outlet" tab located at the top of the page. This will take you directly to the outlet page where you can browse and shop for discounted products.

2. Are all products on the outlet page discounted?

Yes, all products on the outlet page are discounted. These products may be discontinued, overstocked, or seasonal items that are being offered at a reduced price.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on outlet products?

No, consultant discounts cannot be applied to outlet products. However, you can still earn commission on outlet purchases made through your personal consultant website.

4. How often are new products added to the outlet page?

New products are added to the outlet page on a regular basis, typically every few weeks. It is recommended to check back frequently to see the latest discounted items.

5. Can I return or exchange outlet products?

Outlet products are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. This is stated in the product description and on the checkout page, so please make sure to read all information carefully before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• squirrelzan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • dancedivine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • sburnside