• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Email Brain the Right Choice for Your Monthly Newsletter?

not being delivered. I then offer to send a follow-up RSVP invitation to their guests and I know who has opened it and I can give that information back to my host. It helps for planning and goal setting as well and gives me an avenue to make connection with the guests that are not able to attend so I can obtain future business.Wow! Now that is really cool. I like all the features you can get. Is it something you subscribe to? I've never heard of this one. I'd love to get more information. Do they send you statistics after each email you send or how do you find out who opens it? I assume you need to somehow enter each person's
domiche
Hi All. I am seriously considering using Email Brain to send out my monthly email. I have looked at Constant Contact, but the pricing is better at Email Brain.
If there is anyone using Email Brain, can you send me your latest newsletter so that I can see a sample of the formatting available? I'd really like to see a sample before I sign up.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Donetta
Future Director
North Carolina

I'm not familiar with Email Brain. I'm using Tasty Tidbits (tastytidbits.com). It's just 12.00/year. If you refer someone, you get an extra month's subscription (so feel free to use me as a reference!). Check out their sample on their website.

[email protected]

ditto to ann!!!

Is that the right address? When I go to tastytidbits.com all I get is a website for purchasing seasonings....

Thanks - I thought perhaps I was having a pregnancy-brain moment!

could have been a pregnancy-brain moment for both of us!!! LOL...at least we know how to fix it!

Well, then I'll guess you'll have to call mine a senior moment, b/c I'm certainly out of the baby business! ;)

I use ExactTargetI use ExactTarget for my email Newsletters and communications.
Attached is a sample I did for one of my hosts. I can create surveys and put them in the email, use a forward to a friend feature, track the email opens, track the email addresses that bounce, allow clients to unsubscribe or change their profile information and I can see who clicked on what links I included in the emails so I can send targeted emails related to the links they clicked on.

I saw TastyTidbits and it was pretty cool, but I want to be able to see if the client actually receives the email, opens it and what they are clicking on. That helps me to cater my customer care towards them specifically and I keep notes about it.

I like the fact that the hosts can get online and send email invitations, but I have had many say that they are not being delivered. I then offer to send a follow-up RSVP invitation to their guests and I know who has opened it and I can give that information back to my host. It helps for planning and goal setting as well and gives me an avenue to make connection with the guests that are not able to attend so I can obtain future business.

Attachments

• KSFollowup.doc
    152.5 KB · Views: 720
Wow! Now that is really cool. I like all the features you can get. Is it something you subscribe to? I've never heard of this one. I'd love to get more information. Do they send you statistics after each email you send or how do you find out who opens it? I assume you need to somehow enter each person's email address into this "program" so I'd have to manually redo my entire email list. Some people I don't have names for, just email addresses, from LONG ago when I had a different internet provider and I didn't enter each individual's name.

Very impressive! How long have you been using this? Have you seen a difference in your business? Thanks for the info!! :)

cost?Can you tell us how much exact costs I checked their website but I dont' see prices.

Amanda

What is the exact web address to exacttarget?

Tasty Tidbits
Ann F said:
I'm not familiar with Email Brain. I'm using Tasty Tidbits (tastytidbits.com). It's just 12.00/year. If you refer someone, you get an extra month's subscription (so feel free to use me as a reference!). Check out their sample on their website.

[email protected]

When I go to that website I am taken to a spice gourmet foods site. Do I have the wrong address - www.tastytidbits.com ?

I use Constant Contact
PamperedChef.Chrysa said:
I use ExactTarget for my email Newsletters and communications.
Attached is a sample I did for one of my hosts. I can create surveys and put them in the email, use a forward to a friend feature, track the email opens, track the email addresses that bounce, allow clients to unsubscribe or change their profile information and I can see who clicked on what links I included in the emails so I can send targeted emails related to the links they clicked on.

I saw TastyTidbits and it was pretty cool, but I want to be able to see if the client actually receives the email, opens it and what they are clicking on. That helps me to cater my customer care towards them specifically and I keep notes about it.

I like the fact that the hosts can get online and send email invitations, but I have had many say that they are not being delivered. I then offer to send a follow-up RSVP invitation to their guests and I know who has opened it and I can give that information back to my host. It helps for planning and goal setting as well and gives me an avenue to make connection with the guests that are not able to attend so I can obtain future business.

I agree, I too like being able to see the statistics that I receive through Constant Contact. It's a little pricer but I think it's worth the added features!

EXACT TARGET Newsletter website?Does anyone have the website link for the EXACT TARGET Newsletter?

The web addy ishttp://email.exacttarget.com/

I hope this helps ya'll.

exacttargetHas anyone heard how the Exact Target works and the cost? I have been going back and forth about a newsletter and wonder how people benefit from it. I would love to hear some feedback! Tasty Tidbits, looks great too!

ChrysaDo you have to use their newsletter? or can you upload any information and/or edit the page as you wish?

looks cool! I have to check it out further! thanks for sharing :)

Exact TargetWhen I go to the exact target website I can't find anything remotely associated with newsletter creation or pricing. I do like what email brain has to offer though and will be signing up!

I was looking through the two sites mentioned here, tastytibits and emailbrain. Did you know that you can sign up for a no obligation 2 month free trial on emailbrain? I just signed up. There terms and conditions are spelled out a little more clearly than tastytidbits, and their templates were easy to access to get a clear picture of what your newsletter may look like.

Momma23boys said:
I was looking through the two sites mentioned here, tastytibits and emailbrain. Did you know that you can sign up for a no obligation 2 month free trial on emailbrain? I just signed up. There terms and conditions are spelled out a little more clearly than tastytidbits, and their templates were easy to access to get a clear picture of what your newsletter may look like.

Tasty Tidbits is not the same thing as Email Brain. Email Brain is a contact management/mailing list system and you would have to design your own newsletter using their templates. Tasty Tidbits is a newsletter service that provides you with a pre-formatted newsletter each month that you can further personalize or just forward to your mailing list.

If you want more info such as who is clicking on links, etc, then you would want to look at something like Constant Contact or Email Brain. If you have little time to write your own newsletter content or have technical challenges with making links and images inside your newsletter, then you would want to consider a newsletter service like Tasty Tidbits (or 123byrequest or MyConsultantsCorner).

If you have any questions regarding my "terms and conditions", please just email me and ask. I have nothing to hide -- I just don't really know what else needs to be spelled out.

Thanks!
Joy

(editor & creator of Tasty Tidbits)

1. What is Email Brain and how does it work?

Email Brain is a marketing automation platform that helps businesses create and send personalized email campaigns to their customers. It uses customer data and behavior to send targeted and relevant emails, increasing engagement and conversions.

2. How can Email Brain benefit my business?

Email Brain can help your business by saving time and resources through automated email campaigns, increasing customer engagement and loyalty, and driving sales through targeted marketing efforts.

3. Can I customize my emails in Email Brain?

Yes, Email Brain allows you to fully customize your emails with your brand's logo, colors, and messaging. You can also segment your email list and personalize the content of each email for a more personalized experience for your customers.

4. Is Email Brain easy to use for someone with no technical experience?

Yes, Email Brain is designed to be user-friendly and requires no coding or technical experience. The platform offers drag-and-drop templates and a user-friendly interface, making it easy for anyone to create and send professional and effective email campaigns.

5. How much does Email Brain cost?

Pricing for Email Brain depends on the size of your email list and the features you need. You can contact our customer service team for a personalized quote or visit our website for more information on our pricing plans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • ConniePC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
missymssy
  • PChefRenee
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies