• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Email Announcing You as a New Consultant

In summary, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant has many benefits, including the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and build your own business. You will also have access to training and support from experienced team members. When announcing your new consultant status, make sure to introduce yourself, share your excitement, and include details about upcoming events and promotions. To grow your business, reach out to your network, host parties and events, and utilize social media. As a new consultant, you will have access to training materials, marketing resources, and a supportive community. You can also customize your announcement email to fit your personal style and voice, but be sure to include necessary information and links provided by the company.
lakamper
Does anyone have a form email that can be tweaked to personalize that announces you are a new consultant?

I have a new gal who wants to send something out to her friends and family but doesn't want to sound too pushy....help! I don't have anything like this and looked and looked on files, etc. here and didn't find anything!

Lisa

I would just tell her to keep it short & sweet & not a "sales pitch" ... Like:
Hey everyone,I'm so excited and wanted to announce that I've started my own Pampered Chef business! I hope that you will all support me in this new endeavor! I'm looking for volunteers to host Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, and Fundraisers to help me get my new business up and off the ground. I get bonuses for things that I accomplish in my first 30 and first 90 days. Any help that you can provide by becoming a host or supporting a host would be greatly appreciated! If you think you might be interested, please let me know and I can e-mail you the links to the current April and May specials.Love, _____
Your NEW (and hopefully FAVORITE) Pampered Chef Consultant!!!
Don't encourage her to book June or later yet. Concentrate on April and hopefully she can still do bookings off those shows in May & June. ;)

that's a good idea, thanks Sheila. I think I am also going to tell her a personal phone call is going to be the best way to do this. People can't hear the enthusiasm in your voice by reading an email, and it will be so much easier to delete or just say no to!

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and build your own business. You will also have access to training and support from our experienced team.

What should I include in my email announcing my new consultant status?

In your email, be sure to introduce yourself, share your excitement about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, and include any details about upcoming events or promotions. You can also include a link to your personal consultant website for your friends and family to start shopping.

How can I grow my business as a new consultant?

To grow your business, we recommend reaching out to your network of family, friends, and colleagues. You can also host virtual or in-person cooking parties, participate in local events and fundraisers, and utilize social media to connect with potential customers.

What resources are available to help me as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you will have access to training materials, marketing resources, and a supportive community of experienced consultants. You can also reach out to your mentor or the Pampered Chef support team for any questions or assistance.

Can I customize my email announcing my new consultant status?

Yes, you can absolutely customize your email to fit your personal style and voice. We encourage you to make it personal and share your own reasons for joining Pampered Chef. Just make sure to include the necessary information and links provided by the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Polliewiggle
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • taraspampered