• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Enter Email Addresses for Orders?

In summary, an email address for orders is the email that customers use to place orders or receive order confirmations and updates from a company or business. This email address can usually be found on the company's website, on order confirmation emails or receipts. It is important to use a valid and active email address for orders in order to receive important updates and notifications about your order. You can usually change your email address for orders by logging into your account on the company's website, but if you placed an order as a guest, you may need to contact customer service. Whether or not your email address for orders is shared with third parties depends on the company's privacy policy.
RosieTrips
Gold Member
I apologize if this question has been asked but I couldn't find when I was trying to search the site. When we enter orders now through the PC website, an email address is required. What are others entering if the customer did not provide an email address to enter? You cannot submit without an entry in that spot. THanks!Susan

use the 10 digit phone [email protected]
If you don't have a phone number, make one up, I guess

Perfect! Thanks!

If at all possible though, I would try to get a real email address for them. That is how they get their receipts (unless you are giving them paper copies).

If you don't have an e-mail address you have to use the phone number plus @mytpc.com. That is what support will use when looking up warranty information. Anything else in the e-mail will not let them pull it up.

You're welcome!
Good point about the warranty - that means my advice to make up a number was not very good.
Their name @mytpc would be better, and then mention when delivering product. Some folks just don't have an email.

I usually do their first name and last initial @ email.com to try to keep it uniform.

1. What is an email address for orders?

An email address for orders is the email that customers use to place orders or receive order confirmations and updates from a company or business.

2. How do I find the email address for orders?

The email address for orders is typically provided on the company's website, specifically on the "Contact Us" or "Customer Service" page. It can also be found on order confirmation emails or receipts.

3. Can I use any email address for orders?

No, it is important to use a valid and active email address for orders so that you can receive important updates and notifications about your order.

4. Can I change my email address for orders?

Yes, you can usually change your email address for orders by logging into your account on the company's website and updating your contact information. If you placed an order as a guest, you may need to contact customer service to change your email address.

5. Is my email address for orders shared with third parties?

It depends on the company's privacy policy. Some companies may share your email address with third parties for marketing purposes, while others may keep it confidential and only use it for order-related communication. It is always a good idea to read the privacy policy before providing your email address for orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchef2008
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kam